Chapter 8

a/n:  Hi everyone! :) I just wanted to say that I'm a little disappointed with the last chapter. Well, there were a lot of things I needed to explain and when I re-read it, it sounded so boriiiiing... I hope that you will enjoy this new chapter. <3  Now, let the fun begin! Candies and tricks are ahead! Yayyyyy! Oh and before I forget, thank you so, so much for your comments, votes, and help! I appreciate all of those so very much! So, thank you for putting a smile on my face. ;) If you have questions or things you would like to happen in the story etc... you can tell/ask me here or in the section called ' Questions '. It's right after Chapter 4. <3 

 Enjoy xxx

Candies! They're all over the place! I don't know where to go first but I sure know where the sweetest of all is. She's been holding my hand all the way from The Three Broomsticks. I kind of had a plan, dragging her here with me but apparently, Marc decided to come along. No matter, I can improvise. I know how to disappear in a dark corner longer enough for something really nice to happen. Not that I don't know how to share, guys, but honestly, is it wrong of me to want my first kiss with Sang without an audience? A kiss, already? Heck! One day with her without wanting it is impossible. Have you seen her? Not only is she a beauty like I've never seen before, but she's also the most adorable, intelligent and sweet little thing. I just want to put a peck on her lips every time I see her and squeeze her like a teddy bear. Now, there is another reason why I'm kind of avoiding Marc in Honeydukes. He's on a mission. He wants coffee flavored candies and I know for a fact that he's going to want me to try at least one or two of them but coffee has proved to be a very bad idea for me. 

Honestly, I don't want to look like the Energiser Bunny when I do kiss my little Cupcake. Last night when everybody was asleep, I went to the kitchens to get a snack and when I came back to the common room, I opened her bedroom door to check on her. She wasn't asleep. She had another nightmare and asked if I could stay with her. She sleeps better when one of us brothers are with her but we never imposed our presence - ok, except for Raven - because we know what she went through and we need to help her make her own decisions instead of doing exactly what her parents did. They didn't give her a fucking inch. She practically needed to ask for permission to breathe! It's crazy! Anyway. We talked for a while and that's when I told her I like her. A lot. I didn't tell the guys that I told her. I think that I just wanted this to be our moment for at least another day. She said she likes me too. More than like, she said but I had to abandon the subject because she fell asleep in my arms right after that.