Chapter 7

After we have been briefed by Mr

After we have been briefed by Mr. Dumbledore about how he found Miss Sorenson and what her community was all about, he told us that he did not know who was the traitor here in Hogwarts but that there surely was one. Someone who knew Miss Sorenson but was probably disguised as Miss Sorenson told Mr. Dumbledore that she didn't recognize anyone at the school. She did say that the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher had a slight French accent that reminded her of hers and her father's. Her father is from Quebec, Canada. His mother was French Canadian and his father was American. Miss Sorenson's mother is British. I understand now her cute accent. She sounds like an American with a slight French pronunciation and some British slangs here and there. Not too much, though. After we heard her talking about the horrid woman who gave her birth, I feel like she does not want to talk like her. I suppose that she might have also voluntarily copied her father's accent because the families who disappeared about the time we think her community has been built, were all British. He was the only one she ever knew with that accent.

That makes me think that the traitor could be her father or one of his friends or maybe one of his relatives. I'm only speculating here. But how would anyone know about her being here? I checked all the wizards newspapers that were in the Headmaster's office, starting from the one on the day she was found to the one from this morning. There was nothing. Sean even read that... thing called 'The Quibbler' and Axel took all the ones called ' Witch Weekly'. Nothing. Someone must have stayed behind to watch and see who would come and have followed them after that. Then maybe it is the same person who got himself the teacher's job or he told someone who was fitting the bill. That teacher did arrive at the castle two days after Miss Sorenson's arrival. He even missed the sorting ceremony. Whatever that means...

Unless someone from the Ministry of... Magic... said something to the wrong people. You would think that they would be more professional. We are supposed to be here for a couple of months, anyway. We will sort this out and then we will still be taking care of her. Sang... What a delightful girl. As the days are passing by, she's opening up to us more and more. She does not seem to see that we are starting to fall for her. It's so easy. She has a heart of gold, always wanting to please the people around her. Mostly us and the castle's staff who is showing her affection.