Chapter 17

I can't believe I said that

I can't believe I said that. It's the truth but I didn't have to say it out loud tonight! I mean, I'm curious and ready for it to happen but to say it like that while they're all with me at the same time? At least Luna and Theo weren't there. What am I saying? At least Severus wasn't there! That would've been terrible. I can hear him perfectly in my head. If I ever talk about sex in his presence, he puts his hands on his ears and starts to sing loudly: ' You're still a little girl with pigtails and you like dolls and cute fluffy baby animals! You're not talking about sex right now! Lalalalalalalalalala! I can't hear a thing! Go see the unicorn I found near Hagrid's hut and forget about anything that's handsome and has a penis. In fact, the unicorn is female. Just in case. Don't look too much at Hagrid and don't talk with male strangers along the way. '

Not that he's offering me unicorns every time I talk to him about sex. There was one time he didn't. He was asleep and I thought he would have no choice but to unconsciously listen. Because... He was asleep. Snoring loudly. When I said sex, he mumbled that he destroyed the tape and that 'we' - whoever he thought I was - didn't have any proof. I will never again talk to him while he's asleep. Ever.

It's not like I had people to talk about it when I arrived here. Well, that's not exactly true. I have Luna now. She seems to know tons about the subject. I don't know if it's all from books and/or her own experience but she seems quite the adventurous. That's why it scares me sometimes to ask her questions about it. For example. One time, I asked her what it was like the first time and here's the answer she gave me: ' Do you mean the first time we tried sex toys, the french twister, the kama sutra or really how it was the first time I had sex? I'm confused.  '

... Yes, I know. And the worst part is that she says all of the above was experienced in the two days after she had her first time and that the guy was part Veela. Well, that explains it. I think. That thought brings me back to the here and now. My boys may not be Veelas but they're even better because they are beautiful creatures inside and out without any magic. They're special and they're mine. Not special like when a friend shows you their newborn baby and when the baby is ugly and you want to be polite, so you go and say ' ooooh.... He's special. '  I meant special in a good way. Wow. The alcohol is still going strong. 

We decide to stop playing Truth or Dare and to just hang out together. With a flick of a finger, I tidy up the room so that we won't have to do it tomorrow. Gabriel has a big grin on his face, moving next to me while I'm almost done with my spell. He loves it when I use magic. I don't mind doing it around them. Not so much around strangers because I'm a special case. I don't need a wand. That's what seemed to scare my parents. I think my mother didn't want me to be better than her. She likes to be the best and humility is not her thing. 

Taking a sip from the water bottle North gave me not so subtly, I admire the beauty that is Gabriel. I think I may be drooling a little while daydreaming about what we could do together because he suddenly takes a handkerchief from I don't know where and dabs it on the corners of my mouth like I'm a child.