Chapter 15

This is something I have never done before

This is something I have never done before. Especially at Hogwarts. Not that I have never wanted to play games and have a nice drink with friends but because I did not have friends to experience it. Since I met Sang and her boyfriends, I've done a lot of fun things and now I can honestly tell you how it feels to have friends who care for you. I know they find me a little bit weird and they feel awkward about certain of my answers sometimes but I think it's the reason why they like me. Sang said to me once that she loves my honesty. I always tell the truth and so is Sang in a completely different way than mine, mind you. She tells it with tact. She says I tell it like it is but manage to not sound mean. Because I could never be mean. I rarely lose my temper. I hardly ever dislike people either, unless they prove to be distrustful and ill-intentioned.

So here, today, I can happily tell you that I am surrounded by good people. People who want to do good things and change the world one genuine gesture at a time. Sitting beside this gorgeous Greek is like tasting what heaven is all about. His eyes are mesmerizing. Not just because of their beauty but because in them you can see tragedy, sadness, and grief but also a lot of compassion and hope. He's a truly nice person and he's not only listening to me but he's also honestly interested in what I have to say. His jokes are lame but he's being so cute that it makes them funny. I don't know if that makes any sense. 

It's my turn to ask someone to either tell the truth about something or to accept my dare. Since Gabriel was so eager to see someone doing a dare, I suppose I should ask him. I have a feeling this could be interesting. Maybe I should drink to that first. Hum! Gigglewater. It doesn't taste like anything I have ever tasted before but kind of reminds me of a lot of things I have experienced in my life. A memory triggering drink. How delightful. I should tell father. He could write an article about it. No. I should create a new drink that would give the drinker memories of other people's past. Napoleon's days at the beach or King Francis of France first taste of British desserts? We could go crazy with this. I just need to do a research on the consumption of old thoughts... 

" Luna? It's your turn, sweetie. " Sang reminds me. 

" Oh. Yes. Sorry. I was deliberating about what was better. Eating thoughts or use a Loremian Pettigold to mash it for you first and then proceed to put the remainings in the drink but of course, that would damage the thought so I concluded that this drink should be consumed quickly without using your teeth at all. "

Well, I have done it again. They're looking at me with this far away look like they can't quite catch what I mean and where I'm going with this. It's better that way. You know, because I still need to do a patent application or ask for copyrights or whatever. Not that I don't trust them. They're mostly Muggles too, so I can understand why their eyes are almost popping out of their sockets. It's a look I'm familiar with. No matter. I just focus on Gabriel, who's sitting next to Silas - and Sang, considering that Silas has her on his lap right now. Have you ever seen a Chihuahua sitting on a Great Dane? No? Nevermind. I don't mean it in a bad way. It's the size difference that is adorable.