Chapter 29 - That's Ugly AF!

a/n: See the beautiful book cover on top of this chapter? It was made by the lovely heartbreakhoe ( our beautiful and funny Kia on TAFF <3 ) Thank you, Kia! xxx

Eeeeeek! It's my first official date with one of my boyfriends! We kind of did this a little backward, didn't we? It's not like we had a choice. Life at Hogwarts, even though it was short-lived, was... hectic. On top of that, right after we informed the others about the sleepover Gabriel and I would have tonight, they told us Mr. Dumbledore came to tell us they couldn't find my uncle's body anywhere. They think my mother lied when she told us she killed him. They don't think she had the time to hide his body and anyway, she's just not the type who would want to hide a murder. She has always been proud of killing people 'for the greater good' and I believe she would've been convinced that it was for the greater good indeed if she had actually killed him. 

That is why I think no one complained when Gabriel told them he was kidnapping me for the night and explained where exactly we would be. Owen even said it was clever to hide in Gabriel's painting. They would guard the house anyway, but you never know. Mr. Dumbledore was kind enough to put a barrage of protection spells around the house and I added some more to be sure. My men are brave and wonderful, but against a wizard? I don't want them to die! I heard Luna and Leo were coming over for extra help in case something would happen. Mr. Dumbledore said they found every one of my mother's followers, except for my uncle and put them in Azkaban. The children were brought to Hogwarts and assigned to wizard families. Some of them had to see a Mediwizard and/or psychologist because of what we were taught in the village and what some of us had to endure, depending on how our parents were treating us. 

I talked about something interesting with Mr. Dumbledore a couple of days ago. You see, there is the Ministry of Magic and there is The Academy, which is a completely different thing. I was thinking about working as a liaison between the two so that they could work together on occasions and help each other out. I know that one of the guys in my old community was approached by an Academy team. It's a long story. Mike is one of the nicest people who lived in the village. He had a similar life as mine too. I think he's starting camp in a couple of months. 

Tomorrow is October first and I'm so excited! Soon, it will be my first birthday with the guys! They asked me what I wanted to do and honestly, I don't have a clue. What are we supposed to do on our birthday? Luke talked about cake. I tasted cake once at Hogwarts. It was nice. I don't know about anything else because we haven't had any time to talk about it more.

Because of all the information we got from Hogwarts and the possible threat of my uncle still being alive, visiting Charleston was out of the question today and honestly, I don't have a clue about when exactly I would be able to see anything except the inside of their house. I don't mind for now. I hope everything will be resolved soon, but I'm with the people I care about the most so the place does not matter to me. I'm home wherever they are. It's not like I will lack entertainment. There's fourteen of them. If anything, I'll have my hands full. Oh, my Merlin! No puns intended!