Chapter 13

a/n: Hello, you lovelies <3

I've been thinking of the boys eventually giving Sang an animal but I can't decide what kind of animal. A dog? ( if yes, what breed? ) An animal from the magical world? A cute one? Little, big? An animal who could protect her? ( North would choose that XD ) An unusual one? What would you like? You can tell me here or in the Question section, after chapter 4. ;) Next chapter will hopefully appear tomorrow, like magic :O and if I'm lucky enough to have the time, I would very much like to give you a third chapter this weekend too. Sang will get to see the pranks the boys did on everyone and lots of fun time is coming. You'll also learn what happened to poor Dumbledore. :P

Thank you again for your comments and your votes! You make my day every time! <3 I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend. xxx

  I needed to talk to Luke

  I needed to talk to Luke. I know what North told me about letting them all love me, but I still feel guilty about kissing Axel and Sean and never kissing Luke even though I did tell him that we would kiss. I mean, I told him ' rain check'. It means I wanted to kiss him. We just got interrupted. It's been a couple of days now and I went and kissed not just one, but two other guys without kissing Luke at all. It must be the reason why he looks a little off. It's my fault. I only talked to North about me being with all of them but come to think of it, we never sat down to all talk about it. I think we need to. I know we need to. They seemed to act like it wasn't a big deal like it was accepted by all and so didn't really need to be addressed. That we just had to live it. 

I need to be sure. I don't know what it is to be loved. I mean, I never had anyone to love me before. It's alien to me, knowing not only that someone loves me, at least that's what they say and act like they do, but fourteen men are in love with me. Me. The girl no one outside my community knew existed. The girl who barely lived, doing what she was told to avoid a punishment. I never had anyone who cared or someone to help me. If my parents would have taken me with them instead of leaving me behind, I would've still been living that way and never would've met my boys. Or Mister Dumbledore. Or Rubeus. Or Luna. Or sweet Severus. I don't want to think about what ifs. I feel sad now. My eyes are welling up as I'm leading Luke in my bedroom, his front to my back. He can't see my tears and I quickly wipe them off my face before I turn around and reach behind him to close the door and lock it.