Chapter 16

a/n: Hi, guys! :) 

So, I know I was supposed to post two chapters, but I couldn't wait to at least give you one right now and potentially the second tonight instead of the two chapters tomorrow. I hope you'll enjoy it. ;)

This is a conspiracy! I'm convinced that they gave her that witchy alcohol to drive me crazy

This is a conspiracy! I'm convinced that they gave her that witchy alcohol to drive me crazy. Gigglewater? Seriously? Not only is she giggling much more than usual, but there's two of them giggling like little girls and Victor sounds like a cheerleader after a good-looking jock made a joke. Not because his joke was funny but only because she's interested in him. Now, imagine the same cheerleader, high as a kite and giggling even more than what she would've so that the stupid jock's ego would be boosted to the top and so, would probably be more interested in her, even though a look at her bouncing er... attributes when she giggles, would suffice for him to be interested. I'm not judging. It's observations I made during certain missions we had to do. There's also the fact that those jocks are healthy young men looking at healthy young women and their hormones are generally raging at that age. I should know. I'm a doctor. I'm also as young as them and Sang's shirt is a little bit tight around a certain area of her anatomy and by her giggling like that, well...

Anyway, it's distracting and hearing Luna's giggles on top of that makes me feel like I'm in a girl's locker room at the gym. Add to that Victor's giggles. It's just annoying. I can stop my Pookie, but there's no way I'll be able to do it if those two are encouraging her to continue. Then there are the rest of the guys who aren't letting me near her so I can prevent this from getting out of hand. I take a look at Theo and try to talk to him the way I do with my brothers. Eye talk. He doesn't seem to get any of what I'm trying to tell him.

* Dude, get Luna in your room or accompany her to hers. One less to encourage my Pookie in her giggling fit. Move. *

I focus back to Luna and then to his bedroom door and back to his eyes. After what seems like three centuries, he finally gets it and starts to stretch, getting up and yawning so much that I'm afraid he could swallow a baby whale.

" I'm reallyyyyy tired. It must be the trip from Greece to here. You know... Jet lag. Would you like to come with me, Luna? You can have my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. It's not safe tonight in the castle with that traitor around. "

" There's no jet lag when you travel magically, Theo. Oooooowaaaaa! What was that for? "

" Lucian, shut the hell up. " answers North after hitting his brother on the shoulder.

" I'm not tired, yet. " Luna doesn't seem to get the message either and it takes even longer for her to understand Theo's attempt at 'eye talk' than him understanding mine. Eventually, she gets it and she yawns profusely, wide-eyed and not credible at all. Well, those two won't be winning an Oscar anytime soon.