4

When I was 14,the three of us met after how many years?  8 years? 

And when I turned 15, my brother introduced me with this guy. He was cute and charming. Don't forget how short was him that time. Before Jimin and I date, Jeon Jungkook was my best friend even though we just met. We are in the same age by the way, that's why we got close so fast.

I know Jimin is the same age as my brother. My brother knew about our relationship but he didn't say that I have to leave Jimin because I was so young back then.

When my brother turned 18, it's true that I can't meet him but Jimin and I still contact each other. But Jimin never story about my brother,I know they're in the same boy band group because I've seen their dance for the debut stage.

In 2013,as I know that's the year, my brother's group will have their debut.
I was 17 (korean age) and Jimin that time, was 19. One day, we had a date at this cafe but you know what I waited for him like freaking for 2 hours.

Suddenly, I got a call from Jungkook and he told me to go home because Jimin had left to another place that I couldn't meet him and Jungkook said that Jimin didn't want to meet me. I was so shocked. I was thinking,if I had did something wrong or he got someone else?

He didn't say goodbye to me at all. He also didn't say sorry too. I was disappointed that time, he left me hanging without say what was the reason,he left me...

----

I'm not that good daughter so yeah I decide to go to Big Hit building,of course to see my brother and my best friend.

I already here.

Should I call Jungkook first?  Or just go in?

"Eunjin?"

I turn around and see Yoongi oppa.

"What are you doing here,Yoongi oppa?"

He laughs at my question.

"Yah, this is my place and you asked me why?"

"Oh... right.. hehe" I give him my goofy smile.

"Do you come here to see Taehyung?"
he came nearer and damn he's so good looking since the last time I see him this close.

"Yes but oppa."

His eyes look into my eyes.

"Actually Taehyung oppa doesn't know I'm going to see him."

He suddenly takes off his jacket and put it on me.

"Aigoo it's cold and why are you wearing thin clothes?" after that, he fixs my bangs,maybe it looks messy? Yoongi oppa is such a sweet guy.

"Yoongiiiii do you listen to what I just say?" I pout.

He chuckles.

"Yes princess. Okay let's go meet your brother but we must avoid your ex boyfriend, first." he pulled me inside.

Both of us went in and we carefully see if 'he' is there or not.

We quickly go to this way. I don't know where we are going.

As Yoongi opens the door, its their new practice room!

"Eunnie?"

"Kookie?"

Jungkook opens his arms towards me that's mean, HUG TIME.

I ran into his arms and he's hugging me tightly.

"Aigooo Eunnie~ I missed you like crazy." Jungkook said as he let go of me.

"Hello little girl." Jhope pinched my cheek.

"Hello Hoseok oppa." I smile.

"So, where's the others?" I asked as I look around.

I didn't see Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin.

"They went out to buy some foods." Jungkook answered.

This is not good

"Are you okay, Eunnie? You looked pale." Jungkook asked as he come closer and gives me a hot pack.

"YO YO WE ARE HE-.. Eunjin?"

Oh my god save me.  He will be so angry

"Hi oppa." I wave my hand but not with excited feels.

And beside Taehyung oppa is him,

Park Jimin

"Hyung, let me explain." Jungkook as always cover up for me.

I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder and I give him the its-okay-look. And he understands so he nods.

I come closer to my brother.

"Oppa, how have you been?" I smile at him and I think I almost cry.

My head already have so many thoughts right now, is he going to blow up?  Or he's going to pull my hand and send me out of here?  Or he's gonna hate me forever? Or he-

Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug.

The atmosphere now so silent. No one talks.

I missed being in my brother's arms. It's warm and feels so comfortable.

"Taehyung, she can't breathe." Namjoon behind Jimin said as he laughed.

But the hug is fine but

When Taehyung oppa hugs me, beside him is freaking Jimin.

Jimin looks into my eyes like he wants to say sorry and he still loves me until now.

Shit stop looking at me with those eyes