24

"noona, here you go"

hansol gave me a glass of water and I carefully took it from his hand. We decided to leave and went to the dorm. Only hansol and I are here in the dorm while the other members have their own schedule and they will be back as soon as possible with a lot of foods.

hansol reached out his hand and tucked some of my hair behind my ear, I flinced a little bit as I felt his fingers on my skin.

"I'm sorry.. if I make you scared." he moved closer as he put his hand on my hair and stroked it.

"no, it's fine. it's just...i'm not used to it when it was from you"

he just smiled.

"noona, I want to take care of you too just like yoongi sunbaenim or jungkook- oh I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to say his name." he said as he stop stroked my hair and removed his hand but I quickly took his hand and put it back on my hair.

he was shocked.

"just keep doing it...it makes me feel safe" I'm so embarrassed with what I just said.

ugh why I feel so awkward whenever he's being this close to me

he suddenly move even more closer than before and stare at me.

"hansol..."

he stare into my eyes and then slowly changed his stare to my lips and back to my eyes as he's trying to tell me that he's asking for a permission to do it. I didn't respond and I didn't move either.

he leans in and I could feel his breath on my face. He hesitated at first, but he continued to lean in and tilted his head. I immediately shut my eyes..

"HEYYO LOVEBIRDS! WE ARE BACK!"

I quickly open my eyes as I heard Seungkwan's voice and also the others' as well. I look at hansol and he looks irritated as hell. He moved back and mess his hair as Seungkwan ruined the moment.

I chuckled, because hansol looks cute with those irritated look on his face. He looks quite red too.

"WE BROUGHT FOOD FOR OUR EUNJIN NOONA!"

Seungkwan said as he sat down between hansol and me.

I pinched his cheeks. "ohhh~ did you? how sweet" I said in those cute voice ugh cringe.

"noona, did you cry? I heard it from mingyu hyung." Seungkwan pouted, as he asked in aegyo tone.

"ugh go to hell, boo" jihoon said as he went in with a disgusted look on his face.

"hey angel"

"oh wonwoo, what is it?"

"someone is here to see you"

I look at hansol and then, back to wonwoo. "wh-who?"

"your ex-boyfriend" wonwoo mumbled.

oh shit

"NOONA'S EX BOYFRIEND?!?!" Seungkwan shouted and cause everyone in the dorm, looking towards me.

I look next to Seungkwan and found that hansol is gone.

"Great seungkwan, you make hansol sad." Mingyu said.

"but angel, jimin hyung doesn't look good. He got bruised all over his face." wonwoo whispered to me and pats my shoulder before he leaves to where hansol went.