23

They will be leaving to Japan for Kcon tomorrow. I wish I could go with Taehyung but he said that my face is still all over the internet. He didn't want me to get attack from vernon's fans. I'm at home with Jeong gyu by my side, he's sleeping with his head on the table. He was scared just now because he got a nightmare which he lost me and also said that he have been replaced with svt Dino. That's cute. I sat in front of a laptop, searching for any available part time jobs but I didn't found any yet. Could I just be my older brother's stylist instead? 

uh.... or maybe as hansol's stylist?? 

nope, bad idea. 

My phone made a ding sound and reached for my phone to see who sent me message on Line. 

LINE 

kookie: im in front of your house 

I look through the window and it's raining cats and dogs. why is he here? I hope he's bringing an umbrella with him. and it's kinda late. It's already 2 in the morning and he got an early flight tomorrow morning. 

I put my phone on the table and slowly make my way out from the room. I don't want to wake Jeong gyu up so I shut the door quietly as I already out. I went downstairs and opened the door. As I opened it, Jungkook is looking drenched and his eyes are looking so red and puffy. Not to mention, he looks so skinny. 

"oh my god jungkook! you will get sick. Let's dry yourself first." I pulled him inside the house and made him sit down on a couch. 

He didn't say anything as I help him dry his hair using a towel. He just sat there and kept on staring. I sigh and says, 

"I know you are mad at me but please say something." 

he still didn't say anything. well, fine.

"I will take some clothes for you to change, stay-"

He pulled me into a hug and he buried his face on my stomach as his arms wrapped around my waist. 

"oh no no no, you are going to make me soaking wet! Let go jeon-"

"why him? why do you chose him, eunjin? why not me?" 

I gulped with his sudden questions, and I knew who is 'him', he was referring to. 

I thought he knew that this is just a fake relationship.

"jungkook, he just my fake boyfriend. It's not real." 

he released the hug and says, "you thought it wasn't real, but for him, you are his girlfriend for real." 

"what are you saying? hansol and I just friend. Nothing more."

"why are you being so fucking dense, kim eunjin?"

"huh?"

jungkook looks like he's gonna explode anytime. To be honest, I'm scared as hell with this side of him.

"HE REALLY LOVES YOU, EUNJIN! DON'T BE SO CLUELESS ABOUT IT!" jungkook shouted at me and then, he grips his hair as he regrets with what he just did. 

"if he really loves me, why would you care about it anyway?!" I got annoyed with this guy. First, you stole my first kiss. Second, you got jealous towards Jimin. What does he wants?! 

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU FIRST! I MET YOU FIRST BEFORE THAT SVT DUDE!"

"I never knew you would be this selfish, jungkook." I muttered.

I thought he will be saying sorry to me but,

"I never knew you were too dense to realised that I have feelings for you before you got into a relationship with jimin hyung." he said as he stared into my eyes.