18

SEVENTEEN VERNON IS DATING BTS TAEHYUNG'S YOUNGER SISTER?

yesterday, they have been spotted at the exit of amusement park, holding hands. They were alone and went to the next location which is SEVENTEEN'S hang out place before their debut. At first, we thought that the girl was his sister but it turns out it was another girl. From what we seen from vernon's post on his sns account,it's actually BTS Kim Taehyung's younger sister, Kim Eunjin, 20 years old girl. They looked comfortable with each other and Vernon looks like really in love with Eunjin when he's staring the girl with those charming eyes. But, the question here is that everyone eagers to know, are they really dating or just closed friends?

Stay tuned for the next article which is we will find out more about this! We will interview Seventeen Vernon soon about it and also let's wait for the respond from pledis entertainment!

credit by: kpopidolsworld

----

"Eunjin? Hello? are you there?"

Mingyu called to ask me if I'm fine with this thing happened. Jungkook was there yesterday at their dorm,mingyu told me and thank god, mingyu stopped jungkook from beating vernon.

Vernon was worried and he wanted to meet me but jungkook already warned him. That kid must be so sad right now. He didn't know what was he doing,he must felt so terrible.

When I was still on the line,talking to mingyu, I wanted to know if this thing is really trending on melon and yes, my name is all over the internet. There's also my photos with Jeong gyu at svt fan meeting last month.

"Yah,don't tell me,you read that stupid article?"

"yeah, I did."

Mingyu let out a frustrated sigh as he sounds so done with the media.

"From now on, don't read anything from the internet. Focus to my voice. shut it down or off whatever electronic devices near you."

Surprisingly, I do whatever he told me.

"Ok, eunjin. listen here. I actually called you because... just be prepared for whatever happen in the future."

I just heard what he says until I lost my focus..

"The CEO of pledis wants to meet you."

----

Jimin's pov

"Where is she?"

I ran over here from the dorm after I saw an article about her with that dicaprio guy. I rushed into the house and asked where is she to Taehyung and Jeong gyu. The two brothers look so worried.

"Mom and dad try to remove anything from the internet.." Taehyung sounds like he wants to cry.

Jeong gyu came near his older brother and pats his back,gently.

"I failed to protect her as a brother,Jimin-ah."

Oh god, I can't watch him cry. He looks so weak.

"Taehyung-ah, it's not your fault. Please don't cry." I comforted him.

"She's in her room. Yoongi hyung is there with her." Jeong gyu says to me.

I nod my head and quickly went upstairs.

I heard suga hyung's voice.

"Princess, please eat. You skip breakfast this morning and you didn't take your medicine too."

I slowly open the door of her room and suga hyung's looks was kinda shocked.

He went near me,

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to meet her,hyung."

He put his hand on my shoulder and says,

"Just don't make it worse."

then, he leaves us alone.

I don't know why

my heart hurts to watch her like this

don't tell me this is what it looks like when we...broke up?

when I left her

oh my, I was a bad guy who left a girl with a broken heart..

I slowly sits on her bed,next to her side. She covered herself with a blanket and I can hear her sniffing under it.

"hey"

She didn't respond so I keep talking.

"I know that you don't want me to be here but I want to check up on you."

I sighed.

"I will leave if-"

She suddenly pulled me into a hug and crying.

"Don't leave me...again."

that hits me hard af.

"I'm scared. Please stop all of the hate comments please.."

I hug her back by hugging her small waist.

She's not in hurt but she's scared if anything bad happens to her or to her family.

"Shhhh.. I'm here babe. Please don't cry. I'm not gonna leave you."