13

"Let me go!"

He's dragging me since we were at SEVENTEEN's dorm until now. I don't know where is my brother and Kookie went. I hate them by asking Jimin to take me home.

"I said let go, Park Jimin!"
Finally, he let go. Thank god that my wrist is fine. 

I glare at him.

What's wrong with him?

"Taehyung and Jungkook didn't asked me to take you home. I was with Tae but I was outside. But you, let that freaking white guy kissing your cheek." He messed his hair with his hand.

"And why you want to be angry about that? You're not my boyfriend anymore." I'm so pissed off.  Who's he to tell me not to do that or not to do this? He's not my dad or my brother.

"You're still the same, Kim Eunjin. That's why I still love you."

My eyes widened with his words.

"But you didn't believe me. You believed someone else." he continues.

"Stop with all of this shits, Jimin." I want to leave but he stops me.

"Stop-"

"Is it that hard to accept me back in your life, hm babe?" he slowly leans in.

That 'babe', got me hard.

Suddenly some strange memories are coming back one by one and it hurts my head. What's happened to me back then?

"Eunjin, are you alright?" He puts his hand on my back.

I put my both hands on my head, oh god what is this?

I was sick?

"Princess!"

I heard someone's voice and he immediately took me from Jimin.

----

I saw Jimin but

why Seokmin and Woozi is here?

Where am I?

Baseball? Am I into sports? Or I was a cheerleader?

I knew SEVENTEEN?

I slowly open my eyes because this damn sunlight is blocking my sight.

"Noonaaaaaa! Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Jeong gyu is here. He's hugging me so tight as he sees me awake.

"Thank god,Yoongi and Jimin were there with you." Jin said.

I want to get up so Jeong gyu carefully help me up. I was laying on a couch. This is not my house.

"You're at our dorm. Don't worry, mom doesn't know about this. Or else she will freak out." Taehyung said while bringing a glass of water and gives it to me.

I took it from him but not drinking it yet.

"Drink and you will be fine,princess." Yoongi said,smiling.

I nod and drink it.

"Taehyung oppa, I want to go home."

"Let me send you-"

"Let me take her home, Yoongi hyung. You already carried her all the way here. So-"

"It's okay guys, I'm fine-"

"No you don't." Jungkook and Yoongi said in sync. Then, they look at each other.

"Hyungs, I will take her home because I'm her younger brother,okay?" Jeong gyu finally speaks.