17

Jeong gyu left me alone for awhile as he's going to take a shower. After 15 minutes, he already done and went into my room.

"noona, why are you still in this clothes-wait, did you went out?"

why he must have those sharp eyes?

"I'm not."

"noona, stop lying." Jeong gyu crossed his arms.

"ok fine! I went out with someone."

"that someone is who? noona, I told you to stay at home,didn't I? I will ask yoongi hyung to keep taking care of you if you're being like this."

there he go, being protective as ever. He's more protective than taehyung,I swear.

He kept telling me to not go out if he went to school or I'm not bringing taehyung along with me. There he goes, nagging non-stop. Even mom doesn't bother to ask me where I went.

"noona, why are you still sitting there? Do you want me to help you to take a shower or you want me to call yoongi hyung to-"

"I'M GOING! STOP USING YOONGI AS A WARNING!" I shouted as I quickly stood up and went into the bathroom.

----

21:17

"yah, both of you. Behave, okay?" Taehyung said to both of us, Jeong gyu and I while mom just looking and laughing.

"I already grown up, chill" I rolled my eyes. I think my palms are starting to sweat.

"noona, just hold my hand if you get really ner-ouch!"

"oh sorry. I'm REALLY REALLY NERVOUS." Maybe I held his hand too tight, sorry little brother.

"OH REALLY REALLY REALLY EHH" taehyung suddenly got excited again. He went onto the chair and sang winner's song so sudden. Lol

The doorbell suddenly rang,

"OH OH MOM, BOGUM IS HEREEEEE!"

"CAN YOU NOT SHOUT?!" I shouted at taehyung because he's being so loud af, poor my ears.

Jeong gyu just shook his head while mom is already trying to pull taehyung to get down from the chair.

I whined as Jeong gyu let go of my hand and he says, 

"I will go and open the door, hyung. Just calm down, you looked like you never met him before."

then, he turn to me,

"noona, I will be back. Relax, okay?"

"Jungkook hyung?"

huh? What is he doing here?

"yo kookie, why are you here?"

Taehyung greets him as he already on the ground, then go towards jungkook
but jungkook just passed through him. He's standing next to me and there he goes, staring at me, this is creepy.

Damn he's sweating so much, his hair and his shirt is wet. Don't tell me he was running all the way from the dorm or the company, to here.

He greets my mom before he grabs my wrist and went upstairs to my room.

He shuts the door after he threw me in.

"yah, what's wrong with you?"

"NO, WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I got flustered as he suddenly raised his voice.

He noticed that I got scared by his voice, so he looks frustrated and then he says,

"you already on news, first trending search on naver and.." he sighs. 

"and w-what?" I'm sweating right now, this is not a good news at all.

"and dispatch released some photos of you and vernon, holding hands. They released it after vernon posted a photo of you on his instagram,here take a look." he gave me his cell phone.

" he gave me his cell phone

170,275 likes

hvc_17  my partner for today xo

view all 777 comments
ksj55  whos dat
jihan95  girlfriend???
vernonfanpage  wtf is her?!
boo99fans he's allowed to post this?

----

fck, when did he captured this?? I was waiting for hansol in that picture, he wanted to go to the toilet so I waited for him at the stairs. I didn't aware that he took a picture of me. This is going to be crazy as heck,I will get attack from his fans.

"pabo eunjin, you didn't even bother to wear a freaking mask or anything to cover your face. And I don't even understand why you guys held hands? Are you dating him? How about me??"

he turns to look at me but I didn't even look at him. I don't know why vernon posted it. and gyu, is he already know about this?

He groaned,

"This is his fault too, he went out without covering his face. I will meet him-"

I grabbed jungkook's arms before he wants to leave to meet vernon.

"N-no, I'm fine." my hands are trembling and I started to sweat a lot.

"yah eunjin, your hands are shaking."

I let go of his arms because my chest hurts and my head is feeling dizzy so sudden.

oh shoot, I can't breathe.

Jungkook immediately put his arms around my waist to prevent me from falling. Then, he brought me to the bed, he made me sit down.

"Yah yah relax, look at me look at me! Please breathe but slowly! Just do it for me, please!"

I tried, but it's still no use.

Suddenly, taehyung and jeong gyu are here and both of them got their eyes wide as they see me.

Jeong gyu quickly went to me and pushed jungkook to the side.

"noona noona, I'm here. Hold my hands, look at me. You will be fine, please relax and follow me."

I held his hands tight and slowly followed him, to breathe normally. Thank god, my chest pain is gone and I can breathe properly.

"You're fine now, noona. Oh god, you are okay now." jeong gyu pulled me into a tight hug.

I look around and I didn't see taehyung and jungkook. Maybe, taehyung took jungkook out from here.

"okay, noona. Please rest and don't worry about park bo gum. I will say hi to him for you." he pats my head and leaves.

it's not that I worried about. I worried if jungkook go and meet vernon to beat him up. I hope he doesn't do something stupid, please.