11

"Do you guys really think that they're just best friend?"

"What do you mean, Seungkwan?"

"They just sleep together but when Jungkook comes in here?"

"I don't have any idea too, Jun."

Who's disturbing my beauty sleep ugh

I rub my eyes using my both hands and I feel someone or something is hugging my waist from the back.

I look up to see 12 boys oh wait who's not here?

"What are guys doing here?"

They point at someone,behind me.

I turned my head and see oh my why he's here.

I look at them back and they're freaking smirking at me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know that you and Jungkook are a thing!" Mingyu said as his 'oh' sounds like the one in the Check In mv. Lol

Suddenly, Jungkook's hands are moving. "Oh Eunnie, did I wake you up?" he asked with those morning voice.

"We will let you guys wash up. Let's go Ming, we must prepare breakfast." Jeonghan said and the others start to get out,one by one.

"I will go first." Jungkook smiled as he ruffled my hair.

I'm wearing this huge hoodie and sweatpants,thanks to Mingyu, it feels so comfortable and warm.
Wait, I didn't bring my toiletries.

Suddenly, someone is knocking the door.

"Come in!"

"Noona, Jungkook hyung bought this for you." he came in while holding a plastic that have a lots of stuff.

I took it from him and look what inside,ah he bought toothbrush,toothpaste and etc.

I thought he's already gone but no, he still here.

"Anything else, Hansol?"

He comes closer and sits next to me, on Mingyu's bed.

"You left me hanging that day, noona?" he comes more closer.

I gulped.

I'm slowly move away from him and says, "Ah that thing. Maybe I was too shocked?"

He moves even more closer. I start to panic because I don't have any space left behind me.

"I know, it's too early but"

I'm dead. There. Is. No. More. Space.

"Don't you think,it was love in first sight, Eunjin noona?"

His face like so soo soooo close right now. I could feel his breath on my skin.

I look into his eyes. He looks into mine too. Shit wrong move.

His eyes suddenly went to my lips and back to my eyes.

I'm totally can't move right now, he's blocking me with his arms. Oh no. He's slowly lean in.

He stops and says, "I was so jealous when Wonwoo was this close to you and also I heard that Jungkook hyung, slept with you."

So he was that one member doesn't here just now.

"Noona"

He's so close as he said those. We could feel each other breath and we are so damn close.

He leans in..

..

"Yo EUN-OH MY GADDUE!"

I immediately push Vernon and he went to Mingyu, shut his mouth while locking the door using the other hand.

"Mingyu hyung, keep your voice down." Vernon whispers.

"What I just saw!" Mingyu shouted again.

Vernon hits his head.

"YAH I'M YOU-"

Vernon shut his mouth again.

"I'm sorry." Vernon mouthed the words as he looked at me and he brings his giant hyung out from here.

Did he just try to kiss me?

"Eunjin-ah~" Jungkook came in.

"Oh Jungkook.."

"This is your shirt and sweatpants,I bought it last night. I hope it doesn't look so big on you." he puts it on my hands and he sounds sounds so happy, what's wrong with this kid.

"yah, why you look so pale? Did something happened?" he cupped my face with his both hands.

"Jungkook-ah, did you buy this too?" I showed him a plastic that full with toiletries stuff.

He took it and look at it. He says,"No. I just bought clothes.Who gives this to you?"

He bought this and almost kiss me. What are you trying to do,Choi Hansol?

----

Tadaaaaa I updated again for you guys.  Fuhhh Vernon was...damn that boy, he needs to chill. Hahahaha okay I hope you like this chapter. 😊

Don't forget to comment and vote!