21

Eunjin's pov

aaaaaaa this is so comfy and warmm,

i love to hug my pillow,

the scent is like a man's perfume- uh what?

I slowly open my eyes to see if my thoughts were wrong but,

I saw a guy sleeping next to me and that guy is Hansol. Holy shit.

I look around and I didn't see anyone else and I don't know what time is it now.

Kim Mingyu left me,huh.

I look at the guy next to me who sleeps so soundly — awe poor little guy. He looks so tired.

Anyway, how the freak he squished himself with me on a couch? We are really close to each other, and I didn't know that I was hugging him which feels nice-

oh gosh Eunjin stop

I shook my head as what I just said, uh it feels weird. I don't know which one is real?  This relationship or his feelings?

"I love her...,so if it supposed to be like that and yes, I did choose her over my own career."

um no, I don't think so.

I felt that my hand is getting sweaty and I guess that we were holding hands while sleeping. I hope he's not get shocked if I was the one who held his hand while asleep. Ugh Eunjin.

Oh my god,

Oh my god,

I think this is my second time being close with him? The first time was when he asked me if I think that when he met me, is this love at first sight, heol that guy.

uGh help, I can't take my eyes off of him, he looks so good looking when he asleeps. I didn't realised that I was smiling while I kept on staring at his face.  

is this what we called,  'love' ?

When I heard some footsteps from outside, I quickly pushed him from the couch and I heard his groaned in pain as his body hit the floor. I feel bad but this is the best way to avoid any embarrassment. I sat up straight and quickly fixed my hair— try my best to act normal.

"Vernon, are you okay?"

Seungkwan asked as he saw Vernon was lying on the floor while groaning in pain.

The members are coming in one by one. Then, 

"Eunjin, why your face is turning red?"

Mingyu asked me as he sat on the couch next to me and put down the hot chocolate on my hands.

"are you sick? Why are you wearing Vernon's jacket and beanie?"

Mingyu asked again.

I didn't know how to reply.

"She was cold so I gave it to her,hyung."

hansol answered it for my behalf as he looked at Mingyu and then, his eyes moved to look at me.

Shit, he looks sad.

"I'm going home first."

Hansol said and left us.

----

"Are you sure there was nothing happened, Eunjin?"

when he's gonna stop asking questions

"Yah Kim Eunjin, answer me!"

Mingyu walks me home because Taehyung and Jeong gyu were worried as heck.

"Yes, gyu. Nothing happened. Thank you for sending me home. See you soon, good night."

Mingyu hugged me and kissed the top of my head before he leaves.

As I went inside the house, my phone is making a ding sound. I checked it and it was, 

Line

hansol: noona

hansol: i missed you

hansol: a lot

shit