9

"Ming, where are we going?"

I asked him while both of them are wrapping their arms around my arms. They're such a baby. Just now, they were fighting about, who's the one that gonna get to hug my arms by playing a staring game. And of course both of them blinked their eyes at the same time after 5 seconds. That's so stupid. 
Then, they decided to hug my arms together. No guys, this is not a joy of luck because I'm out of breath. My legs are not that long duh. They're walking too fast.

"So, you're calling me 'Ming' now huh?" he smirked.

Where he learned to smirk like that he's smirked too much today tch you can killed all of the carats (fangirls)  with those but not me.. if you're Vernon..hm might be ..hehe

I got hit by someone and that someone is Jungkook, he's on my left.

I'm glaring at him while rubbing the spot that hurts.

"Stop talking to yourself, Eunnie." Jungkook said without looking at me.

"Eunnie? Ew gross"

"What Mingewwwww? You're more gross than me!" I yelled at him even though, he just on my right.

"Guys, stop fighting." Jungkook shook his head because he's embarrassed of us.

"I want to ask, why I'm wearing this mask and a beanie,again?"

Both them sigh in sync.

"Whaaaat?" I'm using my aegyo's voice.

----

After a long walk, lol not that long but it took so long because this dumb and dumber didn't want to take a bus or a taxi.My legs hurt and I'm hungry again.

"We are here." Mingyu smiled.

My eyes are turning bigger because I'm shocked. 

"NO HELL NO THIS IS PLEDIS BUILDING. JUNGKOOK TAKE ME HOME!" I pushed Mingyu away and hide behind Jungkook.

Jungkook giggles.

"What's wrong, Eunnie? They're all nice. I already met them." Jungkook said as for Mingyu, he's nodding his head as he agrees with Jungkook.

"I know, b-bbut...AH NO I'M NOT READY! I LOOK AWFUL TODAY.  I NEED TO WEAR SOMETHING NICE AND PRETTY. I'M SO SWEATY RIGHT NOW NOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEE"

"Eunnie, chill. What's wrong?" Jungkook chuckles.

"She likes someone from my group, that's why she's being like this." Mingyu slipped it out from his mouth and he doesn't KNOW anything about Jungkook LIKES me.

Dumb germs.

Jungkook starts to give me that look. That 'boyfriend' look.
Chill, you're not my boyfriend.

"Shut up, germs." I said to Mingyu,ignoring Jungkook's reaction right now. He still looking at me. Heol stop staring, I will melt.

"Let's go inside, Jungkook and my little cousin!" Mingyu is excited but me no hell no. I'm so nervous and I hope I don't pass out here or even more worse, pass out in front of Vernon.

Mingyu is running towards the stairs and maybe he's so GENIUS until he didn't realise that the floor is slippery,covered with ice/snow. He almost fall but well he bumps to the wall next to the door.

That's why mom told me, he's so clumsy.

I shook my head as I see what happen now. Oh Jungkook? He still hugging my arms and his eyes are still staring to my face.

He likes me that much, I guess ?

"Mingyu!" I'm whispering but a little bit louder.

He turned around, "What!" he did a same thing.

"Where's the practice room?"

"Almost there.. but what's wrong with Jungkook?" Mingyu asked.

I look to my left side. He doesn't talk but his eyes are talking, to me obviously.

"Ignore him."

Mingyu nods and we are here.

SEVENTEEN'S practice room.

When the door opens, there they're the SEVENTEENS.

damn without any make up, they still look gorgeous and-woah VERNON though! 

Okay Eunjin calm down. Fangirl mode 'off'.

"Eunjin! Hi!"

"Oh hi Woozi!" I smiled.

"Yah, I told you to call me 'oppa'. wait.. Jungkook sunbaenim?" Woozi said as he sees Jungkook next to me.

The other members are looking at us after they fist bump with Mingew.

Jungkook just nods his head.

"You guys are?"

"You mean dating?" I did the finger thingy while saying 'dating'.

Woozi nods.

"He's my best friend before he debut."

"Ah I see." Woozi said.

Suddenly, the others are coming towards us.

Jungkook leaves so sudden. Let him be.

"Wait.. You're the girl! Taehyung sunbaenim little sister!" Seokmin excitedly said.

"Oh oh! My younghee~"

Aww Soonyou- oh I mean Hoshi

Jungkook is already gone. I don't know where he went after the members came to greet us.

Everyone is asking me about how I have been after I went to their fansign.

They are so sweet.

"Hi Eunjin."

oh shoot

"H-hi Ve-vernon."

I slap my lips after I said that.

"hey hey don't slap your lips,you might hurt yourself." he said with those sweet voice and he's holding my hand!

Seungkwan, Hoshi, Seokmin and Wonwoo are teasing me and Vernon. Wait WONWOO?  that emo guy, he loves to tease me huh.

The others already left but this four guys plus Vernon are still here. Thank god,Mingyu went to buy some foods for us.

"Eunjin,are you okay? Your face turns red. Are you sick?" he puts his other hand on my forehead. YES GUYS HE STILL HOLDING MY HAND.

"Vernon-sshi"

"Call me Hansol, noona."

"Oh okay, Han-wait what?"

"Noona. Is it wrong?"

Oh my god

I thought Dino will be the only one call me 'noona'

No this is not good for my health

"Noona?"

"Hm?"

He smiles after I respond to him, but it's not really a smile,it looks more to smirk but no it doesn't looks like one what th-

He suddenly says, 

"Do you like messi?"