19

Eunjin's pov

ugh my head hurts so bad. Did I cry too much yesterday?

I look at my alarm clock on my nightstand and oh my gosh, it's 2 in the morning.

Suddenly, I felt something pulled me closer by the waist. As I remembered that yoongi was here so maybe it was him.

oh shitteu

when? and how? or why? what the fck is happening?

"ah you are awake"

fck those sexy voice

"why are you here?"

"you don't remember?"

oh no way we did something...

"auch! why you pinched me?" I said as I rub my arms where he pinched me.

"you thought something naughty, didn't you?" he smirked.

"d-don't do that face,pabo."

he groaned, " just cuddle with me. ppali,lay down."

no,this is wrong. you have to wake up from this,eunjin.

"just leave,jimin."

he raised an eyebrow as he looked at me.

"but you told me to stay?"

"maybe, I was drunk or something. I was not being myself just now, you did know I will talk nonsense when I cry."

but why my heart tell me the opposite? I want him to stay but right now, is not the right time.

"but eunjin-"

"please jimin"

he sighed, "okay, but please have someone to take care of you."

"I will ask jeong gyu or taehyung to stay with me."

he nods as he took his jacket on the chair and look at me again before he leaves.

----

08:10 am

Taehyung wants to company me as he got the notice that the CEO of pledis entertainment wants to meet me. Jeong gyu wanted to be here too but I told him to go to school and study well. He has his own future and I don't want it to be ruined because of my problem.

we are here, in pledis office and we have been told to wait in the meeting room.

all of the svt members are here and they looked unhappy. As I did eye contacts to all of the members,they looked pity on me because of what happened. Vernon keeps on staring at me as he sat down. The silence is killing me. I hope nothing bad is happened.

As the CEO is finally here, the atmosphere in this room is becoming more tension and the pressure around me is killing me. ugh please end this,really quickly.

"Hello, Kim Eunjin-ssi. My name is Han Sung Soo. I'm the CEO of this company and you do know why are you here today, am I right?"

"um yes."

"so, because of Vernon's mistake by posting a photo of you on his sns account," he stops as he glared at Vernon.
"and also you both got caught ny dispatch,"

"what do you want to do about this situation, mrs kim?" suddenly the CEO, look at me.

I gulped.

"perhaps,you can announce that it just-"

"a stupid rumour?" he cut me off.

"look here, mrs kim. There's nothing we can do except,"

"we confirmed about you both dating and you guys date for real and after few months, we make an announcement that you left him."

the members were shocked as same as me and taehyung.

"no. You can't do that, ceo-nim." vernon suddenly interrupted us.

"what did you say, vernon-ssi?" the CEO asked his artist.

"I agree with the announcement about us dating and I will date her for real but not with a statement that she broke up with me and left. That's wrong."

as I can see that seungcheol elbowed vernon from stop saying anything but it was no used.

"so you want to save this girl and ruin your career,vernon-ssi?"

"I love her...,so if it supposed to be like that and yes, I did choose her over my own career."

this is not what I expected.