20

The situation becomes more awkward after Vernon confessed his love to me in front of everyone. The CEO just left after he told us to be more careful from now on and guess what, I'm dating with my bias in SEVENTEEN but not in a good way. I don't feel so good...

Taehyung is already left because he got work to do. He told me to stay with Mingyu and here I am, in the practice room with everyone except for Vernon and Seungcheol. Maybe,they have something to do.

"Don't be sad,Eunjin. We are here for you!" Mingyu just standing next to me, so he put his arm around me to calm me down.

"But gyu..."

"Don't you dare to get worried about Jimin hyung if  he knows about this. Move on already!" He shouted to my face and his dirty water are all over my face. Thanks a lot, pabo.

"Mingyu, chill. You scared her." Wonwoo came to us and pushed Mingyu's arm as he replaced it with his.

"You have us, Eunjin. and also, you have Vernon to help you get over Jimin hyung."

"How did you guys know about my-" 

"Vernon told us about it. He was worried sick when he saw Jimin hyung looked so angry and he took you with him." Wonwoo said.

"and that time, he thought that maybe you and Jimin hyung had a relationship before, so I asked Jungkook to confirmed it." Mingyu continues. 

"Even though I like you Eunjin, I will let Vernon to have you. Please think about it. Vernon really likes you." Wonwoo gives me a smile and pats my shoulder gently before he leaves. 

At that time, Vernon and Seungcheol have arrived. As the leader is already here, the members went to their position to start their practice for the concert soon. Ugh wrong choice.. I wanted to look at Vernon but we accidently made an eye contact. I was shocked and I could see at the corner of my eye, Vernon is smiling because of my own stupid action.  Pabo, Eunjin.

Vernon's pov 

We are done with practice for today. I turned to look at Eunjin noona, and saw her sleeping on the couch. Then, after that I saw her shivering, oh my. I quickly went to her with my jacket and beanie,and I put it on her carefully as I don't want to wake her up. 

She suddenly moved her hand on mine and held it tight. I'm totally in freeze as I feel myself can't breathe properly because of her.

"Vernon, I will go and get a hot chocolate for her. Take care of her for awhile." Mingyu hyung said without even look at me as he was in rushed to follow the others. I just nod my head but still in half dying because she's holding my hand.

As I already in my normal state and started to stare at her beautiful face. Suddenly, I felt myself smiling. Uh, is this what we called love? I quickly denied things in my head as I remembered that all of this is just a lie. This relationship is a lie

I sighed.

I look at her one more time and suddenly, felt sorry towards her..

"I'm sorry for everything noona..and I'm sorry for liking you."