16

Hansol and I are already done with the date and I told him that I want to go home before my younger brother is panicked that his sister is gone while he went to school. He's such a baby.

That one time, I went to the market to buy stuff for cooking dinner and my mom called me to tell that Jeong gyu went crazy and crying when he found out I wasn't there at my room. He's a big baby.

Thanks to mingyu because this is becoming more awkward. Especially after he did that Jung Joon Hyung's lines and the scene which 'Did your heart flutter?' , where they did an eye contact while drinking their drink with two straws.

Hansol needs to stop watching kdramas and took the ideas from it. It's so cringe even though it's romantic.

"uh noona?"

I turned to face him and waited for him to talk.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable with me and sorry by turning down the honorifics just now,noona." he scratched his head while showing an embarrassing smile at me.

I just give him a smile.

"I know you might don't accept my feelings right now...but noona, we can keep trying right?"

"Hansol.. I-"

"No, please don't say anything. I don't want to feel sad after having a date with you, noona." he sighed heavily,then he continues.

"Thank you for today,noona." he's really having fun, while me, ruined this date.

"Thank you too hansol. I have a great day today. Let's discuss about 'feelings' thingy later, okay?" I smiled.

"I will wait for you, noona. It's fine."

Finally we are back at amusement park and we both saw that mingyu and seungkwan look so panic. They saw us and mingyu immediately ran towards me,then he pushed hansol and he gave me a hug,a big tight hug.

"OH MY GOSH EUNNIE,WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHERE DID THIS LITTLE SHIT TAKING YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MISSING AND I WAS WORRIED!"

"Hyung, chill we just-" hansol tried to explain while seungkwan is helping him because mingyu pushed him hard and caused him to fall on the floor.

" I DON'T TALKING TO YOU YOUNG MAN. I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER."

"Ming, everyone is looking at us..." I tried to push him away but he pulled me into a hug even more tighter.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY ONLY AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK. WHY ARE YOU-"

"MING! SHUT THE FCK UP!" I stepped on his foot and finally, he let me go.

I see him in pain and now, I felt regret for what I did just now.

"oh shit, ming are you okay? I'm so sorry." I immediately went to mingyu and look at his foot.

Vernon and seungkwan are already laughing at his hyung.

"Damn, noona is strong." Seungkwan said as he kept laughing and I'm freaking embarrassed right now.

"I will forgive you,but with one condition." mingyu looks so serious as heck.

"what is it?"

"unblock me on Line chat."

I facepalm at him.

"seriously?"

"I can't contact you just now, so pretty please eunjin?" he suddenly changed from serious to cute.

what the freak

"you could just contact hansol, did you know that?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

Mingyu mouthed an 'o' and after that, he giggles.

my cousin is a cute pabo

----

I'm home and surprisingly, my big brother is here.

"Yo, eunjin!"

He ran and gave me a hug.

"What are you doing here, taehyung?and mom? what's with the all foods?"

They are a lots of foods on the dining table which is sushi, kimbap, kimchi pancake and ramyeon. These are park bo gum's favourite geez.

"Aye, are you not happy seeing me, sister?!" he pouts.

"I am happy but are we celebrating something?" I pushed taehyung frkm my way and walked towards mom.

"oh pumpkin, taehyung berry didn't tell you yet?"

just ignore the nicknames,ok?

"I'm home-eh hyung? why are you here?" It's Jeong gyu, he just got back from school.

"oh berry, why didn't you tell pumpkin and bubu?"mom asked taehyung as he's already look so excited to tell us.

"ok guys listen. PARK BO GUM WILL COME TO OUR HOUSEEE!"

no reaction is given because hell what?

"wait what?" Jeong gyu and I said it in sync.

"you guys know right that I'm really close with bo gum?"

"I know but why?" I asked.

"I just want him to meet you and Jeong gyu. So, he said yes. Mom is his fan so-hey eunjin, are you breathing? yah jeong gyu, your sister!"

"Noona, breath noona. Calm down." Jeong gyu tried to calm me down..

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OH GOD THIS IS UGH I DON'T HAVE ANY PROPER CLOTHES. GOSH JEONG GYU, LET'S JUST HIDE. I'M NOT READY." I took Jeong gyu by his collar.

"Noona, you have to calm down or you will get panic attack." Jeong gyu slowly pulled my hands from his collar and asked me for control my breathing.

"Bubu, pumpkin, he will be here any minute now. Go go!" Taehyung seems so excited about it while his sister almost have a panic attack.