29

at the hospital 

Eunjin's pov 

"the patient's fine, she didn't get hurt or anything. The patient just lacks of sleep and she was too much stressed. Please let her rest and don't let her do anything that could make her feel tired. Okay, that's all. I will go and check the other patients." the doctor smiled and left. 

"do you need anything, princess?" yoongi asks. 

I look at him and shook my head. 

Taehyung left as he wanted to buy food for yoongi and jimin. He told me that jin will come visit me later along with namjoon and  I heard that jin is cooking chicken porridge for me as I really hate hospital's food. As for jungkook, hoseok took care of him.  

Jimin is sleeping on a couch while yoongi is answered a call and he went out. 

A few minutes later, I heard a knock and I thought it was jin oppa so I said out loud to just come in. Due to my voice, jimin is now fully awake. We accidentally look each other eyes and hell it makes even more awkward. 

"noona.." 

so the person who knocked just now was hansol. He's here with mingyu and they brought flowers and a basket full with fruits. 

"why are you here?" I only look at hansol as I thought he hates me. We didn't talk much since jimin came over to their dorm. 

he comes closer to me and put down the flowers on my lap,"I'm your boyfriend, of course I came here to visit my one and only noona" he said while he took a quick glance at jimin as he said the word 'boyfriend'. 

he comes even more closer this time. He pushed a few strands of my hair to the back of my ear as it was covered half of my face, then he smiled. 

"are you guys done?" mingyu sounds as he was annoyed towards us. 

hansol and I just laugh at him except for one person. 

mingyu pushed hansol away from me and he pulled me into a big hug. 

"Aww eunnieeeeeeee, I miss youuu. Don't you dare to make us worried again. The boys were worried as hell especially hansol and jihoon." mingyu said. 

"oh really??" 

"eung! taehyung hyung told us that you get your memory back but not all and he also the one that told us that you are here. He said that you fainted as you didn't wanted to eat." mingyu said as he hugs me even more tighter than before. 

so taehyung didn't tell them the truth, thank god

"you can let go of my girlfriend now, mingyu hyung." 

hansol pulled his hyung from me but mingyu didn't want to let go. Then, we suddenly heard a loud sound and we found that it was jimin who slammed the door. He just left without saying anything. 

hansol and mingyu look at each other as mingyu already let go of me, they just shrug their shoulders. Mingyu wanted to feed me some fruits that he brought so he washes the fruit and cut it into a bite-size while hansol sat on the chair near the bed and hold my both hands with an excuse that his hands felt so empty these days so he wants to fill it with my hands. 

7:30 p.m 

mingyu already left with forced by hansol and it was hard to be honest because mingyu didn't stop whining as he wanted to stay at the hospital too. But the hospital's rules only allowed one person to stay with a patient so yoongi only let hansol to stay for one night to take care of me as hansol asked him first. Mingyu found that it was unfair so he went home with yoongi with a sulky face. How cute. 

By the way, about jin and namjoon, they had left an hour ago since they have work to do. So, now it just me and hansol. 

"you didn't have to stay though" 

"I wanted to so it's okay,noona"

"hansol-ah.."

"yes, noona?" he looks at me as he done cleaning the food waste which we ate just now. 

"thank you" I shyly said to him. 

"thank you for?" hansol raised an eyebrow. 

"thank you for not giving up on me.." 

hansol laughed. 

"aigoo noona, you look even more cute when you're sick" he pinched my cheeks. 

he continues, "I almost did, when jimin hyung came to our dorm that day but guess what, I'm not giving up my first love just like that" 

"I smell jealousy here" I teased him as I caught his face changed just now when he mentioned about jimin. 

"I'm not" he said while rubs his nape. 

----

After few days, finally I got discharged today. I hate hospital especially the food and the medicine,yuck. 

I have been told by taehyung oppa that yoongi will pick me up so I'm waiting for him while packing up my things. 

"noona!"

"hansol-ah"

hansol always visit me at the hospital like every day and he probably didn't know that I got discharged today. 

"why you didn't tell me you can get out from this place?" he pouts. 

"stop with that face, I don't want to bother you. You might be busy" I said. 

"well, I'am busy but for you, I'm not" he started to whine.

"okay hansol, I'm sorry okay?" I pat his head. 

he suddenly kissed me on the cheeks, "your sorry is accepted hehe" 

"why are you here again?"

hansol and I turn around and see jimin at the door. 

ah....not again..

-----

next chapter will be the last chapter :)

sorry for keep you waiting