27

woozi's pov

"she's going to be okay, right gyu?"

I asked mingyu while looking at her sleeping peacefully in mingyu's arms.

I'm jealous tbh. it's okay lee jihoon, mingyu is her cousinno need to be jealous.

"hyung, do you mind to exchange places? my arms hurt and she's really need someone next to her." mingyu asked me to replace his place for awhile and I was shocked.

"oh uh sure"

mingyu makes sure he didn't wake eunjin as he carefully lifted her head and quickly replaced on my arms. She's moving and snuggles up to me.

oh my god, she's so cute uwu

"take care of her for awhile, alright hyung. Thanks" mingyu left while keep on stretching. I bet his arms got tired and numb but he's a nice cousin for eunjin.

the other members are already in bed, I asked seokmin to use my room caused I want to look after her. Seokmin didn't ask anything but he accepted my offer.

I stare at her while my mind is busy with a lot of thoughts and words which I really want to tell her by myself. But... I can't.

I hope you remember me instead of that ex-boyfriend of yours.

I'm your best friend for 2 years,

since jungkook was busy with his upcoming comeback so you hang out with me lots of time.

you did met with the seventeen members but not all of them.

Even though they barely know you but they did remember you,

but not as my best friend, but more to kim taehyung's little sister.

I'm fine with it as long as you're with me but then you're gone for few months after you got discharged from the hospital and you didn't contact me at all.

why? because you had a memory loss without yourself knowing that you had it until now.

what made it terrible was, you didn't remember all of yours happy memories.

I got upset when I know about it and we had to act like strangers and also

I'm not in your memories anymore after that, it's all about that jerk, park jimin who had hurt you.

I missed you, kim eunjin

and I always love you.

The words that I can't tell her by myself cause I'm shy as hell. I'm worried this will burden her more and I didn't want that.

I hope, she will get her memories back soon and be more happy with her life.
----

Eunjin's pov

in the past

- baseball match between Seoul Broadcasting High School and SOPA.

i'm so excited because i will be performing in a cheerleader team for my school to support our baseball team! 

Jihoon, my best friend is participating in it, along with his friend, Seokmin.

i can't wait to see him play. Jungkook is one of the player for the SOPA school's baseball team but he can't because of some personal stuff. He didn't tell me what is it so i hope he will be fine.

Jungkook and i didn't hang out a lot since he was busy with his debut. So, i get to be friends with Jihoon and Seokmin since i didn't have friends at all besides my ex-boyfriend, Park Jimin.

From there, I get to know Wonwoo and Seungcheol which they are from SOPA as well. They are the popular seniors back then in their school and i guess that's why Jimin kept on saying to me to stop hanging out with them. But of course not.

Jihoon or woozi, always there with me when i cry because of that jerk.

and there's one time, when woozi keeps me company as i cried non-stop that night at his place.

"yah, kim eunjin. Stop crying for that fcking jerk jebal" woozi said as he sounds mad but his hand keep on stroking my hair to calm me down but it didn't work.

he sighed.

"i will kiss you if you didn't stop, and i'm not even joking."

I lift my head and look at him while still sobbing.

he suddenly came closer,

i can't move at all, i guess i got stunned by his beauty face.

he looks at me that i didn't move away or anything.

"um jihoon" i finally said something.

"just.. don't move. I want to try something" he casually says as he locks his eyes on my lips.

he came even more closer, and..

----

present

"hey hey noona, wake up!"

I immediately open my eyes and saw Jeong Gyu looking so worried.

I felt myself sweating a lot and my breathing is a mess.

"hey noona noona, look at me. Everything is fine. I'm here. Did you had a nightmare huh?" he gave me a hug while asking me.

"jeong gyu,... jihoon...jihoon"

he let go and look at me," jihoon? jihoon hyung?"

I nod.

"it wasn't a dream, jeong gyu. It was noona's memories."

he looks quite shocked so he pulled me into his arms again.

"noona, it's about time. You need to know the truth."

the truth?? so, there's a truth behind all of these weird things that I kept on dreaming..
but it wasn't a dream, it was all of my memories, which I already got a little bit from it.