A Doorway

To say things don't look to be calming down soon. Might be a understatement. The day after the  food fight. Was all kinds of lovely fun. The male witch working for Elijah. Along with his son Luka Martin tried to remove the dagger from Elijah.

By casting a spell allowing Luka to project himself in astral form. Katherine caught him and Damon burned him, killing Luka.  Needing a break from Katherine's unfriendly remarks.

Gwen joined  Elena, Caroline and Bonnie at the Grill. Where Elena introduced Gwen to Caroline's bulky Sandy blonde hair boyfriend. All were enjoying playing pool. Until luka’s ’s father showed setting the place a blaze.

With Bonnie's help Gwen managed to keep him distracted. Cursing him with loss of sight until Stefan shows up and snap his neck.

The day after that wasn't much better. Elena's biological mother Isobel  showed up. Gwen was surprised to find out Elena is adopted. And that Isobel was turned by Damon.

Isobel ended up kidnapping Elena. While Katherine stole the moonstone. Turned out they were working together. In the end Isobel set Elena free. Then let the sun burn her to death.

Not too sure why, but hey we found the sight where hundreds witches were burned. Bonnie was able to absorb their power. Giving her a good shot of taking Klaus down.

Yet Gwen isn’t sure if that is good for her. Heck I'm not sure of anything anymore. Everything is a whirlwind of emotions inside her. That only keep getting worse every time she is around Damon.

Gwen’s  heart fluttering every time his body is close to her. Pulse racing when our eyes meet. The desire mixed with something more. Calling  for Gwen to press her lips into his.

It doesn't mean anything. We are just the only people that don't have anyone.

Trent,Bonnie and Gwen sit in the parlor

Trent,Bonnie and Gwen sit in the parlor. Of the Salvatore boarding house. That now belongs to Elena. Who signed the papers with a lawyer this morning. Mutual ground and the only place Bonnie agreed to meet at.

Bonnie sits across from Gwen Indian style. Her elbows on her legs. Gwen sits in the same exact position. Her knees touching Bonnie’s. A bowl filled with herbs and a unlit stick of incenses. Is placed between them next to Gwen’s necklace.

Damon stands near the fireplace watching. While Trent sits on the side next to the girls. Placing a piece of paper in Bonnie's left hand. Two spells written down on it. One to grant Gwen access to the afterlife. The other to pull her back.

Guess rules change when you are trying to help someone to pass on.

"It's going to feel like a intense tugging sensation at first but don't fight it," Trent informs Gwen “You are going to become a doorway between the living and wherever the dead go. In a sense your soul, spirit whatever you call it, is going to enter the afterlife."