Rough Day(part 2)

Jenna stares at him with disbelief,"What! Are you joking?"

"Not at all. Did you know that vampires are the oldest creatures of the night? Except for werewolves, of course," Klaus/Alaric keeps his voice calm.

"Werewolves. Werewolves. What does this have to do with anything?"

"you know, I've read that there's an Aztec curse on both species that keeps werewolves slaves to the Moon and vampires bound by the Sun. Isn't that right, Stefan? You know, they say these creatures would do anything to have this curse broken and that they wouldn't care who they had to kill to do it."

Klaus presses the knife down harder. A drop of blood trickling down her throat. One giant wave of fear washes over everyone. Red surrounds Klaus's eyes, black veins appearing next to them.

Grinning he flashes Jenna his fangs, "Vampires are real."

Jenna stumbles back stuttering unable to form words. Elan quickly appears by her side.

"Elena get Jenna out of here," He turns to them, eyes now matching Klaus, "Now."

Jenna letting Elena pull her away. Keeps her wide eyes on Stefan. Who turns his attention back to Klaus and Gwen.

"You can't kill me Stefan. Without killing your friend," Klaus taunts.
Stefan almost backs down until seeing what Klaus missed. Gwen's hand lightly touching his. Fierce determination clear in her eyes. In his moment of threatening and revealing vampires to Jenna. Gwen kept inching her hand closer. Sneaking up on her unexpecting prey.

"You're not the only fast one here," Stefan rushes forward.

The same time Gwen latches onto Klaus. Slamming him into the sink with her power. Without pause Stefan throws Klaus. Knife in hand he pushes Klaus again the wall.

"Go ahead you will just be killing Aleric and I'll find another body, maybe Jenna," There is a taunting glint in Alaric's/Klaus’s eyes. Daring Stefan to plunge the knife into Alaric.

Instead Stefan punches him in the face twice. Knocking Klaus/Alaric out cold, letting him slide to the floor and giving his stomach a kick. He throws the knife on the floor. Turning to Gwen who nods and letting out a sigh. They find Jenna in Stefan's car with Elena. No one speaks on the ride. Even once inside the boarding house. Besides wrapping her arms tightly around Gwen, they sit around silently. Unsure how best to approach Jenna.

Jenna finally breaks the silence, "Who else knows? John? Jeremy?"

"Everyone," Elena answers guilt clear in her eyes, "I'm so sorry, we were just trying to protect you."

Jenna jerks her head to Elena, "I'm supposed to be the one protecting you and Jeremy," she takes in a shaky breath "I remember bedtime stories your mother used to tell me, vampires stories, never thought they were true."

"It is true, Jenna. I should have told you. I thought that if you didn't know, you'd be safe. But then things got so out of control and everything I had done to keep you out of it, it just blew up in my face but there's nothing that you could have done. There's so much more to it..."

"It's just this so...I don't know how it is," Jenna breaks down. Sobs rolling through her body.

Gwen and Stefan leave as Elena embraces her aunt. Just as Damon walks through the door. A smirk on his face. Eyes looking over them, stopping on Gwen's neck. Where dry blood is still located, rage instantly filling them.

"Had a fight with Klaus, but we knocked him out," Gwen shrugs, her words helps cool Damon down.
Except for his minds violent images a of killing Klaus.