Klaus

Yeah our luck is officially down the drain. Apparently Klaus walked right into Elena's school. Compelled some girl to inform Elena. That he will be at the dance tonight. Stefan, Damon, Elena, Bonnie and Gwen are gathered in the parlor.

"I actually could deal with Katherine now," Gwen states  "Long enough for her to point out his face that is."

Stefan rubs his jaw "He could be anywhere at anytime."

"So we go to the dance and confront him," Damon suggest.

"We don't even know what he looks like."

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply,” Damon replies in a sarcastic tone as Alaric joins them.

"Sorry I'm late," Alaric apologizes.

"We need you to put Gwen and me down as chaperones at the dance tonight,” Damon practically demands "Klaus made his first move and we are going to make ours."

Alaric looks uncertain "Are you sure it's a good idea. Klaus is one bad ass vampire."

He seems a bit twitchy and off, but sense Gwen hasn’t know him for long she doesn’t say anything.

"I can take him," Bonnie speaks up. Voice strong and confident "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can."

Damon rushes to attack Bonnie. She sends a him flying across the room.

Stefan speaks, "Well I'm impressed."

Yeah I would bet on her.

With Elijah's out of commission and possibly taking Klaus down tonight. Gwen realizes she might have to threaten Edith for the potion. Or the instructions on how to make it so that Bonnie can.

Sure she could give up on the potion, but Michael and George both believed the answers are in her mind. Plus Gwen’s curiosity if they are right or not is too great.

She gets dressed in a tie tide tank, brown fringe vest and bell bottom jeans. Then joins  Elena in the backseat of Stefan's car. Elena wears a purple knee length dress, a sliver belt of  hearts across her hip and white go go boots. Her hair is pulled back in a tight ponytail. Stefan wears a black jacket and tie while Damon sticks with a black shirt.

Silently they enter the schools gym. Posters with peace signs, smiling faces and retro flowers decorate the walls. In the center a disco ball hangs from the ceiling.

Multi colored streamers are tapped all across the ceiling. One wall has a video of random images projected on it. Well near the back a stage and DJ are set up.

"Wow they really went all out," Her comment earns smiles.

Smiles that are quickly wiped away. Thanks to some chick getting on stage. Announcing that Klaus wants Elena to save him a dance. Gwen’s  confidence of how this night will turn out takes a hit. Their  eyes scan the crowd, but come up empty.

Damon heads toward Alaric to chat. Stefan and Elena joining  those dancing. Gwen slowly walks around unsure what to do. She spots Caroline dancing with her boyfriend Matt. He wears a blue suit and tie.

Caroline has a pink sweatshirt on, skirt, a small almost flat black hat and pearls around her neck. They both appear happy.

Her attention is diverted by Damon's voice "I believe you owe me a dance."

"I don't remember ever promising one."

Damon moves from Gwen’s  side to in front of her, a hand out "Well entertainment me then."