Chapter 4

The elevator door opened,using her flash light Sanyukta tried to look in the doorway and suddenly her face was pale and her body became the pool of sweat.Her hands shivered causing her phone to fall.It was the same hoodie man whose presence she have felt in the party hall.

He entered inside the elevator and the door behind him closed which made her panic more.

He took one step forward and she took one step backward resulting in her colliding with the mirror in the back.

He paused,his palms pressed flat against the mirror "Why didn't you listen?"he said in a threatening voice

Sanyukta was breathing heavily as the distance between their lips was not more than an inch.His eyes were fixed on her and it burned with such intensity that she couldn't get the words out

"who are you?"Sanyukta asked in a shaky but confident voice trying to decrypt him through his eyes as because of darkness his face wasn't visible

But in another second she was pushed away from this man and found herself lying on the floor.The light came back and the elevator started moving downwards.Sanyukta's head was spinning like hell.She picked up herself along with her phone from the ground and get out of the elevator as soon as she reached the ground floor.

"Did anyone came out of the elevator before me or anyone just left the building"she asked anxiously to the watchman breathing heavily

"No madam no one is seen here.Is everything okay"the watchman replied

"Ye-yeah."saying this she left the building and drove towards her house

Sanyukta reached her house and locked herself in the room

"Who is that person?Who is he"she shouted,banging her hands on the wall and ended up hurting herself

A tear escaped from her eye "After all this nightmares,I am getting this daymare ! why God why !!"she exclaimed sorrowfully

After having a quick shower Sanyukta changed into a silk night gown and due to all this drama heating up in her life she felt asleep immediately.

-----

"Don't come near me.You don't have any rights on me.Let me go"Sanyukta shouted but the person infront of her didn't let her go instead he pushed her hard enough that she fell on the bed and jumped on top of her to hold her down.

Then swiftly he brought his hands infront of her eyes which carried a knife and before she could move any further or defend herself he poked it on her neck.

------

It was around 2:00 am when She woke up with a start her breathing considerably heavy and her eyes puffy.Had she cried herself to sleep again? Apparently she had the sweat band formed on her forehead depicted her current status.

"God..."she groaned,gripping her forehead,"Nightmare sucks specially this nightmare"she managed to speak and her my head fall to her knees.

Randhir's entry ?! Randhir has already entered guys in the most surprising way.