Chapter 25

*Contain mistakes *

"please take me back"she uttered on witnessing his shadow

"Today I have planned something for us.So we can just let it go in vague"he replied grabbing his seat

She gave him a stern look and getting up she replied "I am going home by myself,"

"Aren't you suppose to obey my orders?"he said raising his eyebrow.

Ignoring his words and the abnormal moment of fork in his hand which expained his rage,Sanyukta decided to move out and Randhir didn't stop her.

She didn't go to shekhawat's mansion instead she took a different path.

She kept walking until a car stopped by.

The car's window slide down and she smiled to the person sitting inside it.

"I told you he thinks this is his game but he doesn't know he is a mere pawn!"She laughed sarcastically.

The figure moved his thums up in a gesture of appreciating her.

-------------

"Sanyukta,where did you go? Randhir asked when she reached home.

"It has nothing to do with you."She replied

"But I have got some news for you if you're interested we can talk."Randhir said

"You're giving me my company back?"she asked rolling her eyes

"Yes,"he replied

Sanyukta was suprised and terrified at the same time she couldn't believe her ears and also she cannot trust Randhir's words.

"another game?"she replied in a tired tone.

"I want to end this game and start a new life with my wife.It is true I want to live with you but I don't want you stay because of conditions."Randhir replied

"I don't trust you"Sanyukta declared

"here ,are the papers"he said forwarding her the papers

She examined every line and the papers witnessed Randhir's words..

"Thankyou"Sanyukta said 

Randhir smiled at her

"You will receive divorce papers soon and don't act innocent because I know you very well"she replied furiously and walked away.

Randhir didn't reply her neither he was angry or sad.He smiled at her antic closing the door.

Randhir's pov

You can't run away from me Sanyukta the universe wants us to meet and one day you will chose me by your heart.
I will prove my innocence and your judgement to be wrong.
I have loved you and I will love and I don't have to impose my force on anyone to get you and most importantly I can't scare you.
My love can't scare you.