chapter 22

After having the deadly conversation with her father she moved for another heart-wrenching one.

Taking her car keys from the drawer she drove toward Randhir's​ house.

"Mr. Shikhawat, come out"She shouted at the top of her lungs "Where the hell are you hiding now"she continued with the same pitch

Randhir who was searching for something in his wardrobe got disturbed because of continuous shouting.It didn't take more than a second for him to realise the person behind those  shouting.He pressed his eyes closed in anger and shutting the door of wardrobe he walked downstairs.Here Sanyukta was still shouting.

"Why the hell are you shouting Sanyukta?"he asked annoyed

"As if you don't know anything"she shouted again

"How will I know ?"he furrowed to which she shouted again "first of all stop shouting it's really irritating"he replied closing his ears.

"Oh! so Mr is getting irritated but you know what I don't care"she shouted once again

"Fine,now will you say the matter?"she asked her

"Why did you took over our company?It's because you wanted to dominate over me ,right?"she said giving him deadly look.

"Why do you always take me wrong?"he said innocently

"because I know you and your intentions very well"she replied

"I did that because it was needed if I wouldn't have done it someone else would have.You need to calm down Sanyukta"he said putting his hand on her shoulder.
she twitched his hand "You don't touch me and I help yourself first"she gritted

"Calm down"he said neutrally

His words didn't affect her instead it made her more furious.She threw the vase kept on the table with full force and ended up throwing few more substances.

The sound of cracking substances gathered  crowd.Randhir was silent and even his asked his servants (crowd)to get away.

"Are you done"Randhir asked

"Until and unless you don't free me I won't stop"Sanyukta barked

"You won't stop"he asked in a ultimatum signature

She threw another article on the floor which furiated him and before she could realise his intent, Randhir caught her by the arms. His kiss was so sudden and fierce that for a second she thought her front teeth would be knocked down her throat.She pushed him away but he didn't stop he continued until he ran out of breathe then he left her. She stared after him, incredulous, then immediately she slapped him hard on his face.

Randhir smirked and grabbing her wrist harshly he pulled her towards him and whispered in her ears
"You asked me for the devil's side.So let the game begin Ms.agarwal agarwal.oops ! Sorry Mrs. Shikhawat "

Sanyukta pushed him away "How dare you touch me"she gritted her lips still ozing blood.

"Wipe your lips else everyone will understand"he commented.

"You are a bloody jerk and know I even hate you more"she replied and moved towards the door but Randhir didn't let her "Where are you going baby?This is your house and you need to satisfy your husband"he smirked

TBC 

Hello readers,How are you guys ?Did you enjoy the chapter ?Thanks for reading ...