Chapter 28

"what are you doing here?"

Sanyukta said while getting up from her seat.

"You messaged me,"he said showing her the message which she had forwarded to Aryan.

Aryan looked at her first and then concentrated his eyes on the message,

"That's disgusting,are you trying to play with two men ?"

He questioned sanyukta,he has already killed her with his eyes.

"No ! Why would I do that"

Sanyukta has mistakenly messaged Randhir but when she realized she deleted it then and there but Randhir who was technically equipped restored the deleted message.

"You're not innocent ,you are trying to do it knowingly"he screamed directly on her face.

"Why will I do that ?"she replied innocently her eyes begging for forgiveness as she looked into his eyes.

She didn't look closely at Randhir but he was able to feel her that was the reason he remained quite.

"Because you love him,"Aryan explained looking defeated.

"No!No!"she threw a big no on his face and ran out of the restaurant.

She drove her car directly to the house,parking it exactly at the same place where she has taken it ,she walked upstairs  and looked herself up in her bedroom.

She was restless ,she was full of resentment but she had to breathe just like the way she had to love him.

She didn't shed a tear but still her eyes felt heavy.

She paced from her bed till the door and then throwing herself harshly on the bed,she looked at her phone's screen it was blank just like her life but phone call brought life to the phone and so does the caller did to her life.

Giving in to her faith she decided to talk to him.

"I am tired and I don't want it stretch it"

"Neither do I ,just meet me at your office for one last time"Randhir asked,his pleading voice didn't let her oppose.

"At this time it wont be open,"she said

"You are the owner you can open it"

He completed his sentence and hang up the call.

She wasn't afraid this time she was curious, fate was going to unfold many things tonight.