Chapter 16 - Part (I)

"So,Ms.not my friend"Randhir chuckled to which Sanyukta rolled her eyes "Did you like the food and this walk on my private property?"he stated with a smirk

"This is built by you"she asked,scanning the whole area

"Yes,it's my small empire"he replied ,his eyes prasing himself,

"I mean to say it is your dad's property or it is from your own sweat"she asked with an arched eyebrow

"My mom died at the time delivery and dad because of loving her too much"he replied with a neutral expression

"I'm sorry Randhir,I -I "before Sanyukta could continue ,he replied "don't fumble and you don't have to be sorry"

Sanyukta halted while he continued walking.Then to reach him she walked faster,making her fall flat on the ground.

"Ouch!!"she winched in pain and her scream grabbed Randhir's attention.He came running towards her "what happened ? How did you fall?"he asked worried

"My leg slipped"she replied,a tear escaped from her eyes

He took her in his arms and carried her inside the cottage. Gently he cleaned the wound and applied bandage.At every her winch his heart skipped a beat.

"Just relax here and don't even try to get up from the bed"he ordered her like a caring husband and turned to the direction of the door but before he could move an inch Sanyukta grabbed his wrist.

"I can't stay alone here!"she said,her voice scared

"I'll come early.I planned that we'll go together but unfortunately it went against my plan.Stay here,don't panic."he said

Though her words were not so great but his  glooming eyes gave sanyukta and unnamed assurance.

Randhir left and Sanyukta sat on the bed with her head resting on the wall.Thinking about Randhir and the way he cares about her,her face lighten up and a smile occured on her face.

"Do he really loves me?"Sanyukta questioned to herself ! On that very moment an unusual sound distracted her.The glass of the window had broken and it has been broken by someone.A sheet of paper was welcoming her.

Wounded Sanyukta taking baby steps somehow managed to reach the paper.

"It's me Aryan please open the door"the letter read.

She didn't want to open the door at any cost but constant knock on the door left her with no choice.

She opened the door and there he was, her criminal standing infront of her.

"Why have you come here?"she said suffering from physical and mental pain.When the pain became unbearable she came inside and sat on the bed.Aryan too followed her

"I can explain you everything Sanyukta but it's not safe for you to stay here your husband is not what he shows"he said

"Neither you are!"she shouted..."I don't want to listen anything against my husband just go from here and never show me your face again"

"How to explain you Sanyukta.He made such situation ! We all were his pawn.I was helpless."he said and broke down but before he could say much, Sanyukta pushed him away.

Gradually a fight break between Sanyukta and Aryan.She kept pushing him and the due to already wounded leg she slipped again but before she could hit the floor once again Aryan embraced her.

Both the lovers find their eternity in that moment.They both were lost in each other.Their agony and pain vanished.

Their trance were broken by the sound of sarcastic applauds.

Teaser :

"You took my dignity.I'll snatch yours"