Final Chapter - I

*contains a lot of mistakes*

Sanyukta was astonished and Randhir became more furious ,first he was testing his patience now he was literally joking and trying to fool them with his silly words.

"come in the conference room she is with me," Aryan said to Aryan.

Just he has hang the phone when he received a tight punch on his face,his nose started bleeding.

Randhir was out of control he wanted to beat him to death.

He kicked his chair resulting in Aryan falling onto the ground.

The unusual voices made the person outside walk a little faster.

The door was locked from inside,so he knocked at first and then called out one
"Parth,open the door"

Randhir quickly ran in the direction of door and opened it hiding near the wall.

He entered in the room,the room was bright every light present in the room was on but soon to his surprise two people came and grabbed him by his arms to which he fought back but a punch straight on his face defeated his burning anger.

"Mr.Aryan, you're under arrest"claimed one of the person holding him.

"How did you discover?"asked Aryan directly to Randhir his eyes were unable to accept the reality.

"Sanyukta bring him here,"Randhir ordered

Sanyukta came with the hoodie man ,he was wounded,his hands ,face were bleeding though it wasn't a serious injury but the hoodie man looked tired.

"How dare you do this to my brother,you.."

Another punch was placed on his face

"How dare you do this to my Sanyukta,"he punched him again "it wont take me long to do this to you too"he gritted.

"Tell us the whole story.Why you did what you did"Sanyukta said making both of them sit on the chair

Aryan started,

"Remember those dreams ,those hoodie man dreams in which he is carrying you in bridal style and you're not ready to become his?"

Sanyukta glared at him it was hard for her to digest someone else narrating her dream.

"Confused right?How can I know it? Being your closest and one friend you never shared with me your nightmares"

He took a deep breath and Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

Randhir faced Sanyukta and this time he hold her hand tightly to which she smiled.

"Those weren't just dreams they are flashback of your past,a long lost memory"

He sighed his eyes still digged into Sanyukta's scared eyes

"What !"she sneered

"You were married to me in your early twenties it was a secret marriage.You were really head over heels in love with me but definitely I was not so in love with you nor I am today but this brother of mine my identical twin loved you with all his heart.
He had loved you since our childhood"

Aryan was cut off in the middle by Sanyukta

"but we ain't childhood friends"

She spoke folding her hands as a gesture of grief and inapproval

"Did I say we are childhood freinds?"
Aryan asked uplifting his eyebrow

"You keep your attitude to yourself"Randhir slapped his shoulder and gave tight bang on his wrist.

"He has seen your kindness somewhere and has fallen for you then and there.
He always wanted to have you and when we grew up he was still in love with you"

Aryan surrendered partially

"So all this  for your mentality ill brother?"

Randhir asked for he new it was partial truth.

"Hunt for Sanyukta started because of him but it was continued for me"
He laughed sarcastically.

"What about long lost memory?"

Randhir questioned

"This is all his story Randhir don't listen to him evenif I have forgotten my dad would have remembered"

She said blankly taking Randhir away from the hall

"You married me secretly how could your dad knew about that?"

He left a hint.

She turned behind and get back to him.
She sat in front of him.

"No more lies"

She commanded

"That's what I am saying.You married me but I never loved you."

He spoked as if he was taking out some kind of burden placed on his shoulder.

"Then why did we marry?"

"He wanted you" Aryan replied

"At the night of our marriage I received all your property when you signed our marriage paper which was obviously yours and parth's marriage paper.
but before he and you have consummate the marriage you listened to all our plan and tried to escape.
That was the time he became a hoodie man and tried to force himself on you but in that fight you slipped and the walls mirror hurted you so bad that you lost some portion of your memory"

Randhir stared at the hoody man and then commanded Aryan to complete his statement.

"Our first meet is still not known to your dad because at that time I met you as a normal person."

"My brother is mentally challenged a little bit but he is not as intelligent as a person of his age should be but he have a good heart.
When you lost your memory I suggested to keep you with us only as we already had your property but it was him who asked me to win you again"

Aryan explained boldly as if he has done a great job

"You are more psycho than your brother,"
Randhir spat back

"Then after that whatever happened is history"

Aryan completed his part of the story

Sanyukta was unable to think at this time she was petrified and in a state of shock 

"Take them and let them rot behind the bars"

He ordered the constables.

The hoodie man who haven't spoke any word till know spoke some words

"I am sorry love,I did wrong to you and I hate you Aryan"

He said in a normal tone for the first time Sanyukta has listened something so sweet from the man who claimed her to love.

Isn't this the problem of every girl out there?
So many girls are getting molested,raped and getting victim of so many things by the person who claims to love them.

Randhir took Sanyukta's hand in his wiping away her tears he whispered

"Thankyou,for trusting me."and engulfed her in warm hug.

"How did you know?"she asked

-------

The main part of the story is over but one part is still left.
Randhir's part of the story is left.