Chapter​ 23

*not edited*
"Sanyukta,I already told you,don't move."He said holding her wrist when she took a step towards the door.

By jerking off his hand she gave him death stare but no stare could scare him so instead of getting scared he gritted.

"Rest in peace,I mean you may rest in our room wify.I would love to see this queen on my kind sized bed,"he ordered her smirking all the while.

"Stop calling me that because I'm not staying here"she argued

"Debate only when you've nothing to lose,"he replied in a serious tone.
"I won't even regret for turning your lame charges into a serious issue but definitely a issue which you'll be regretting for the rest of your life"Randhir ended his sentence by grabbing a seat on the dining table.

Sanyukta stood still while her demon and angel negotiated.Randhir ordered the maid to serve him the food and remained quiet till the food is being served.

"I'm hungry! first I'll feed myself and then I'll rest in peace even without your so called  king-sized bed"She replied , quickly grabbing a seat ofcourse not next to Randhir's.

Randhir smirked and asked the maid to serve her however she refused and served herself.

"From tomorrow you guys can take a break."he said pointing at the maid.Sanyukta looked at his voice but looked away as soon as she realised it wasn't related to her.

"I mean the kitchen staff can take a break for almost 10 days.My wife has come to look after me"he said with a playful smirk.

Sanyukta's expression changed and the morsel fell out of her hand.
"Are you kidding me?"she asked with the most annoying ​expression.

"Definitely not wify ! Damini you can go on a vacation and it begins from now onwards.Take other members too,"he said.

"Randhir,I hate you and day by day by hating you more and more and more..."she screamed her frustration out and did a forward march towards her room.

After finishing dinner Randhir ran towards their room...

She was sitting on the bed with her head resting on the wall and eyes shut.It was the time when she was feeling peaceful but her peace was taken away by the voice of closing doors.

She quickly stood up adjusting her dress and sighed "Why did you close the door? Open it"

He smirked and walked forward.His cold eyes were giving her a glimpse of his intentions.She was familiar with this cold eyes and she'd also seen it's madness before but were they the same? or just familiar ?

"What do you want? Why the hell are you irritating me?"she shouted​,her face showing anger and tinge of sadness

"We are married Sanyukta and married couple never sleep with their doors open,"He said in a matter-of-fact tone and paced forward.

"Stop right there,"she ordered her voice sacred yet confident.

"Nothing  can stop me tonight.You're mine and only mine and tonight I'll make you mine forever,"he commented his eyes still cold.

This couldn't be a coincidence.He repeated the same word as once the hoodie said.His face holds the same evilish laugh.How everything could be so familiar?

She ran towards Randhir and hugged him tightly."I had been waiting for this divine night"she said,

Thankyou :)