Chapter 13

*Not edited*
Next morning Sanyukta woke up early than Randhir or it wouldn't be wrong to say that she didn't sleep at all.A buttler came to serve the breakfast at sharp 9:00 am.

"Come have breakfast"Randhir asked Sanyukta as she came out of the bathroom after having the shower.

Sanyukta settled down quietly and Randhir forwarded the plate.The ate in complete silence.

"You can eat that sandwich it is cooked considering your health and flavour"Randhir said,taking a sip of coffee

"How do you know my flavour"she replied in a shocking tone.

"You're not any common girl.I have read your interview in a newspaper"he answered,gulping down the food.

Then once again they both continued eating in silence.Once Sanyukta was done eating he quickly wiped his hands.

"Pack your necessary stuffs.We are going for vacation"Randhir said with a smile plastered on his face and immediately turned his back to Sanyukta.

"You mean honeymoon"Sanyukta frowned.

"If you want me to consider it a honeymoon then definitely I have no issues sweetheart"He teased her as a smirk played on his lips

"Randhir,I need some time"Sanyukta replied  in a not so convincing tone but she tried hard to keep it polite.

"Until you won't understand me,how you are gonna fall in love with me and for that we need to stay together for day and night"he commanded.His voice has transformed into the most dominating and powerful one.

"You can't make people fall in love with you"she answered in a low but confident voice.

This statement engraved him and without thinking about anything else ,holding her wrist,he pulled her closer.His lips fanned her cheeks but his closeness suffocated her.

"I don't have to make people fall in love with me.When something is mine it's just mine.I don't ask,I command"he said,coldly.His eyes were dark and cold.

Sanyukta's heart was beating faster than normal speed.She was week both emotionally and physically due to which she lost her consciousness and fell on his shoulder.

Randhir realized his stupidness.Picking her in his arms he carried her to the bed.He sprinkled few drops of water on her face to wake her up.After gaining consciousness she found herself not on any room but on a car seat.

Randhir was next to her and he smiled brightly looking at her.

"What did I do?"Sanyukta asked her head still spinning.

"You just spoke something which you shouldn't."Randhir said."Huh..Just kidding,it's nothing."he clarified

"I don't remember anything"She said cursing herself and a tear escaped from her eye

"It's nothing Sanyukta.This is the reason we are going for a vacation.You'll feel good"he said with an assuring smile

She forced a smile back while her heart cried for an unknowing calamity.

They reached the small cottage outside the home-town.It was a sufficient place for two people to stay who are willing to hide from the world.Two days ended since they have reached but the hoodie man didn't bother her nor does Randhir but one day he came back to bring a disaster in her life.

TBC