Chapter 6

Aryan reached exactly at the time mentioned by Sanyukta.He starting typing the message before which Sanyukta reached.She quickly sat inside the car with earphones plugged in her mobile phone.

"Hello madam get that thing out or else I am not driving"Aryan said,folding the hands across his chest

"I am removing it dude just drive or else we'll be late and you know if I won't be able to buy my lehenga today then I won't be able to marry you"Sanyukta replied in a childish style

Aryan rolling his eyes off Sanyukta started driving.The speed scared Sanyukta to death but she didn't shout as she was the one to provoke him and soon they reached the mall.

They went to buy the lehenga,oops ! designer lehenga as it was the marriage of no the CEO.

Sanyukta walked excitedly inside the showroom and started searching the lehenga of her choice.

"Sanyukta you don't have to worry about anything,I'm at your service"Aryan said

"Help me finding a perfect lehenga"she ordered playfully

And both laughed in unison

With much efforts and after having rejected several lehengas, Sanyukta finally agreed with the one Aryan selected.

"Let me check this one"Sanyukta said,taking away the lehenga in her hand.

She went to the changing room and changed into the lehenga.

"You look so beautiful in this golden-red lehenga"she admired herself proudly and stood infront of the mirror still admiring her flawless beauty just when the light begun to fluctuate.

The fluctuating light resulted in the formation of sweat band on her head.She immediately turned to walk out of the room but a force pushed her inside making her fall on the floor.Sanyukta looked at the hoodie man with fear as well as hatred.

The hoodie man threw a lehenga next to Sanyukta.And she felt her heartbeat rise as she turned to face him.

He reached forward,his fingers clutching her waist to bring her a little up.His face had a smirk as he leaned forward aware of the obvious uncomfortableness that she felt.He leaned in towards her ears,his hot breathe fanning his neck as her body froze.

"Wear only this on the weeding."he commanded,his voice holds seriousness as well as softness.Everthing was weird with the hoodie man.

His grip grew tighter and Sanyukta felt like she couldn't feel her breathe anymore.This was the first time she had gotten so close to any man.It was making her vulnerable.

"Dare not to wear anything else"he continued but the texture of his voice changed.This time it was more furious and commanding

And throwing Sanyukta again on the ground he turned to walk out of the room.Sanyukta's elbow started bleeding and Sanyukta became furious as she came out of his charm and intoxicated nature.

"Who the hell are you to talk to me like that"She shouted narrowing her eyes towards him

He turned behind even though she couldn't see his face she could hear his evil laugh and without replying to her he vanished from the same door.

Tbc
Hey guys thanks for voting and commenting even on the least interesting chapters but this is the only act which motivates me to update it daily.As far as Randhir's entry is concerned,you guys really need to be patient.I am sorry for that but surely I will make it as early as possible.