Chapter 14

After spending two days on his home-town cottage(where Randhir has actually went for a business meeting )then he took her to an isolate place on the mountain side.While traveling along the crooky mountain suddenly the car stopped and the newlyweds were forced to wait for the mechanic for nearly about 4 hours.

Randhir's wasn't at peace even with Sanyukta beside him and due to suffocation he came out of the car and asked her to take care of the car till he arrives. Sanyukta was nothing more than an unconscious mind and a lifeless soul.She sat with her head pressed against the car's seat and eyes closed just when she felt something passed through her eyes.It was a piece of paper which read as :

Your husband is the reason behind your every pain.Please burn this paper as early as you can because killing is one of his favorite passion.

Her heart ached and she shivered but before she could escape ,he came back with the mechanic.Sanyukta using her brain ate the paper before Randhir could notice.

When they reached the cottage she searched for a fireplace and turned it on , right away. She shivered and sat in front of the fireplace, warming her hands.

She already knew that he brought her here so she wouldn't speak to her dad and escape away from him, but she couldn't directly trust the letter that conveyed her an incomplete truth nor she could confront Randhir . If she did, she was worried that he'd change his course of action and be more harmful to her. He was playing a cruel game, and she decided that she couldn't take any decision rashly around him. Until she found out what the reason behind this letter was, then she would have to play her part.

"We could have got a place with two rooms at least," she said out loud to him as he took their suitcases into the bedroom."You must not forget about our deal"

"We never dealed about staying in two different rooms ," Randhir said with a neutral face "We can share one room and so one bed"he snapped back

"We are not even friends," she called out from the living room. "I can't play the role of your wife"

"Just be loyal to me and don't ever command," he called back to her. "that's all I want from you as my wife"

Then he came out of the room and sat next to her beside the fireplace.

"Do you want to go out?" he asked her.

"I just said ,we are not even friends?" she asked, trying hard not to sound annoying. "I don't want to go anywhere now I am just a bit tired ."she twisted her reason

Randhir wrapped his arm around her shoulder and leaned close to her ear, he murmured, "I can make you feel energetic."

"You too can rest," she said,ignoring his blabbering with slowing removing his hands, but he grabbed her arms, refusing to let her take control.

"I told you before ,I repeat it again..Don't ever go away from me.." he continued when he found her scared , "You can go and take rest for now"

She forced a smile while her heart cried.Sanyukta wasn't a normal girl,she was a girl with dreams and she had done already done many sacrifices to fulfill those dreams.

Sanyukta was sleeping on the bed when suddenly her body was covered with sweat and her heartbeats raised.

------

"This time I won't leave you Sanyukta agarwal.I've come here just for you and I won't leave you here"a voice mocked her

"Go away I was never yours."she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Then you don't deserve to survive,"a bullet was fired with the completion of this sentence"

--------
"Randhir," she muttered in her sleep, as she rolled over on the bed. "Randhir...help..."

She felt a warm hand on her forehead and she took a deep breath as a calm feeling overtook her.

"I'm right here," his voice murmured.

Then she felt his lips on her forehead and her body relaxed back into sleep.

------

How was it ? will be posting another one in next few hours :) Do you want Randhir to show his real side and stop being so fake ?!? Comment !!