Final Chapter - II

"to be very frank I believed you from the beginning but I wasn't getting a clue,he left us a clue when he followed us on our honeymoon,"

He spoke to her in his charming voice,it was the time when Sanyukta was confused whether she should concentrate on his voice or the words he is speaking.

"The place where I took you wasn't even known to my closet of friend it was there when I realised he is following you.
First I thought he followed us a lover perhaps he is chasing his love but it was my duty to protect what is mine,"

Later on the attitude in his voice made her strict towards him.

"Using my technical team's ability and skills I spyed on both of you,"

Sanyukta gawked at him for spying her phone and for doubting her modesty

"It is my way of protection what's mine,"
He smirked at her and continued

"I came to know he tracking your every detail but first it was necessary to play a little prank on him"he said with a twitch and smirk played on his lips

"Which prank?"she asked in dilemma

"The divorce"
He squeaked near her ears and eyes were opened big.

"What ? was it a prank?"

Her heart wanted it to be true but her facial expression were the opposite.

"Yes, all this was my plan, after what happened in the restaurant I knew he would follow you and thanks for trusting me for the last time."

He said his last words and breathed.

"What if I would have married Aryan?"
She questioned him sounding scared,she didn't want to even think about the other possibility but she wanted him to comfort her.

"I have my own ways,"

He said looking directly in her eyes ,the eye contact was comforting both the souls.

"You're only mine"

He assured her and this time it was Sanyukta who took the first step and engulfed him in a genuine and comforting hug.

He kissed on her forehead and again hugged her so tightly as if he held his entire world in his arms.

After that day the hoodie man never came in their world.
Their world was filled with happiness,love and moreever the magic of SANDHIR.

------

Don't know why but while writing the last two para the entire journey of this book flashed,it's really difficult to end a book but this is how it works everything ends.

Thanks a lot for walking with me on this journey.
For waiting patiently.
For supporting me.
And really thanks for giving it importance.
I hope you people have enjoyed this book.
There wouldn't be any epilogue and I am really sorry for this.
Once again thankyou...Goodbye