Chapter 24

After getting engulfed by Sanyukta in a bone crashing hug he jerked her away from him "what the hell are you doing ?"

Sanyukta balanced herself on the floor "I was obeying your demand"she argued,disgusted

"I know you very well Sanyukta,don't pretend"he replied "You were doing something to me"

Sanyukta laughed out loud "that's great you wanted to make this night a memorable one and I just did it for you.You can thank later.,"she sighed jumping on the bed.

"What did you do?"he asked annoyed

"In few minute you will experience the world's most annoying ahh beautiful feeling"she replied with a playful smirk on her face

"I'll see you"he shouted but before he could speak further his body started to itch.Sanyukta smiled when he scratched his arm and her laugh grew with his scratching.

He was moving from one end to another scratching his body and Sanyukta bursted into laughter.He was in pain but she enjoyed.

"Now I'm feeling sleepy so I'll advice to take shower and use that white soap kept near the shower it will cure you,"she suggested after enjoying a good session of 15-20 minutes.

Randhir was helpless at that time he was abide to listen to her instructions.

He took a quick shower and came out.

When he was wiping his body his eyes fell on Sanyukta​'s sleeping figure

"You didn't do right Sanyukta.I will make you pay for this,"he whispered to himself

The next morning Sanyukta got up at her usual timing.After getting ready she moved downstairs for breakfast.

Omg ! The kitchen staff is on leave that means I've to cook my own food.
she thought to herself

"Wify ,don't worry ! I've done all the preparation,"he said

"I don't trust you specially not after what I did yesterday,"She replied looking away from him

"We are going somewhere to eat."he said "after what you have done yesterday even I don't trust you,"he said neutrally.

"Fine then! it is better this way"she said getting out of the house.

She sat inside the car and he drove it to the city's best breakfast restaurant.

"What would you like to eat?"a waiter asked once they've​ seated.

Sanyukta didn't reply.He asked again and again no reply came ,ending with Randhir ordering the food of his choice.

"Why are you behaving so weird?"he asked

"I didnt wanted to come at first place."she argued

"I didn't forced you"He snapped
"It was totally your choice"

"You pushed me into such situation"she argued,even she knew her argument wasn't really for the breakfast.

"You have got a bad habit of arguing"he replied..."even when your point is senseless,"he replied,frustrated.

The food arrived and both started eating their breakfast.The breakfast got over in silence none of them exchanged a word.

"Please bring the bill,"he asked the waiter

The waiter handed him the bill and asked to pay it at the counter.Randhir moved towards the counter for payment purpose.
Sanyukta sat in wander just when she received a call.

"Hello, what's the status?"the voice asked

"don't worry it's going well and within two days we will achieve our goal."she replied.

Thankyou :)