Chapter 12

Sanyukta couldn't sleep due to varied conversations in her head,she kept tossing on the bed.Due to frequent movements Randhir was receiving unusual vibrations.He sat on the bed,running his eyes "What's the matter?"he said,reluctantly

Sanyukta didn't try to look asleep rather she sat on the bed "I'm unable to sleep.Can I go for a walk in the garden area?"Sanyukta asked struggling hard to hide her wet eyes

He glanced at Sanyukta then looked back at his phone screen for time.Showing her the time,he said with an arched eyebrow "At this time?"

"I know it's night and by the law of nature I am suppose to sleep but I can't help my sleep"she said, innocently

"sure!"he replied with a formal smile "you can go for a walk it's our garden area and it's safe."

"Thankyou"Sanyukta said coming out of the blanket.

She left the room and Randhir went again to sleep.

Shikhawat mansion was itself in it a small world,the garden area was quite beautiful and well managed.When Sanyukta was walking ,a huge set of broken promises and Aryan's fake conversation were roaming in her mind.This was the reason behind her Insomniac behaviour. Suddenly the lights put up there begin to flicker and in fraction of seconds there was only darkness.Sanyukta thought it to be a electrical problem therefore she paced back to her room but due to insufficient light her leg slipped and was about to fall when someone stopped her from falling.

"S-S-San-Sanyu-Sanyukta"she heard her name called in an absurd manner by an unfamiliar voice.She balanced herself on the floor and turned to watch the other person.Her eyes remained open and mouth fell,it was the same hoodie man.

She gulped down nervously and stepped backward.With her each passing back step the hoodie man took a forward step and finally when she was pinned to the wall,the walking process stopped.

"Randhir-Randhir"scared Sanyukta shouted still shielding herself from the hoodie man

The hoodie man wasn't empty handed this time his hands carried a sword.A sword which was conveying a story to Sanyukta.She screamed but her screams were not reaching him.

Sanyukta tightly closed her eyes with tears flowing down her cheeks.She was ready to die.

"Sanyukta"she heard a voice calling her from back.Gradually she opened her eyes and saw no one standing in front.She turned and there was Randhir standing shouting her name "Why were you shouting?"he said coming towards her.Before he could say much Sanyukta hugged him.

Randhir hugged her back.Both were in each other 's embrace for the very first time.His touch wiped away her fear and she felt peace for which she has been haunting for the last couple of hours.

"Hey,Sanyu ! What happened ?"he asked breaking the hug

"Nothing.I thought that stem to be snake"she said

"It's okay"Randhir replied and both went away.

"Do you want something to eat?"Randhir asked but Sanyukta was lost in her own world

He tapped on her shoulder "Ye-yeah,No.I am fine"she replied

"You're not fine neither you're lying finely"he said

She shut her lips tightly "I am not fine.I am a psychopath"she replied coldly

He hugged her from behind and Sanyukta couldn't help but cried,"please leave me"she said coming out of his grip.Randhir grabbing her wrist,dragged her towards him.She didn't look up at him.She was still crying.

"Don't ever try to go away from me"he said,angrily but immediately cooled down "everything will be alright,"

Thanks for reading.