Chapter 19

They sat on the nearby bench with Sanyukta facing Randhir and Randhir sat with his head laid back on the bench and eyes shut down tightly.He remained in the posture for quite a few second and suddenly  "Do you remember the project competition held in your final year?" Randhir said followed by a huge laugh.

"Ofcourse,I won that competition"she replied with a winning grin

"That's all you remember?"he said ,his eyebrow arched

"What else was so unique about the competition to remember?"she questioned, amusingly.

"I judged you"he replied staring into her eyes.

"Oh! So that was you"she replied , similar to a girl in her teens."You looked damm ..."she stopped before confessing something

"Continue"he replied with a smirk

"Nothing.. Nothing"she said,putting her hairs behind her ears

"I looked damm handsome and you fell in love with me then and there ?Am i right ?"he asked maintaining the same contact when she remained admiring the floor.

She nodded in negation.

"but I did fall for you"he replied with the sweetest tone ever.

He looked up at him and in silence asked him the same question again and he  nodded.After sharing few minutes of weird silence.Randhir stood up "let's go then"he said.

"1 last question"Sanyukta asked and he simply nodded

"What if i had been married to Aryan?Weren't you afraid to lose me ? and.. "he paused her before she could complete

"You asked for just one simple question and now when you are complete ,please let me do my job"he replied with most disgusting face.

"I told you before and I am telling you again... You're mine just mine ... Remember that Sanyukta"He said claiming her only his and Sanyukta shivered as his words weren't romantic it held an unnatural warning......."The moment I fell in love with you is the moment I claimed you"he said and started walking away.

He has moved just a step or two when she shouted with a painful and fearful voice."This was the reason Aryan didn't make up to the marriage hall as I was already claimed by you"

Randhir halted  "oh ! I am sorry I made a mistake.You didn't let him make up to the hall" and a tear escaped from her eyes

Randhir started walking again and Sanyukta walked a bit faster to catch him.
"Why did you do this to me?"she said stopping him but ignoring her words he kept waking.

Precap :
"Will he ever stop ?"
Tbc <3