Meeting Elizabeth

My head finally stopped pounding. Gaining my balance I called out into the abandoned town.

"Hello? Hello....." I kept walking around and someone or thing was trapped inside a shed. They were banging and calling it. Sounded like a young girls voice.

"Help! Is anyone out there? Hello!" Running over to the shed I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Hi. I'll help you. Back away from the door." Bringing up my right leg, I used the rest of my energy to bust down the door. It was a Blonde girl. I've seen her before.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you. I just woke up here and the door wouldn't open."

"Yeah. Uh. No problem. I'm Emily."

"I'm Elizabeth but Lizz is okay."

"I woke up a house around the corner. Are we here by ourselves? I was scoping around until I heard you."

"I've been in this shed. But let's keep going around. Who knows? Maybe we will find more people!"

I gave her a little smile and we started to walk on. Lizz had hair just like mine. We could almost be twins.....kinda freaky if you ask me. "So do you know why we're here?"

"All I know is that some bitch has my family and now she took me here. How could it possibly get worse?"

"Well we are half angels...."

She turned towards me and gave the best resting bitch face I have ever seen. Maybe even better than Dean's. She continued to talk but just because I said "Dean" I couldn't get him out of my head. The moments of the last time I saw him. His tired face. Those weepy green eyes. I wasn't ready. For any of this. I almost let a tear go but wiped it up before Lizz could see it.

*In the distance*
Bang Bang..."Hello?"...Bang Bang Bang

Lizz and I gave each other confused glances then began to run where the we heard the banging. It was a boy, our age, hitting his fist against.

"Hello!"..Bang..Bang.."Ouch! Dammit!"

"Woah woah take it easy."

"Oh thank God! Other people! I woke up on the porch right over there and I saw someone move from inside and I've been trying to get in. And now my hand is bleeding...." He looks very frustrated and ultimately tired.

"Here...give me your hand." I grabbed his hand and wrapped it in the rag I had in my back pocket. "Now what's your name?"

"I-I....I'm Jake."

"Well Jake, I'm Emily and this is Lizz."

"Where are we?"

"I honestly don't know. All I know is that Ruth had a plan for us and it didn't sound good. Did she take your family too?"

"Yeah. She has my mom. My dad died when I was a baby. I don't even understand who or what I am. My mom thought I was going crazy. So that meant plenty of doctor visits and tests. I hated it. Until I showed her my "wings" and then I appeared here."

"Well let's see if we can't get inside."

"But it's locked..."

"I'm a Winchester." He looked confused but I didn't care. Reaching out for the handle I bent down and grabbed the Bobby Pins out of my hair. An FYI for any hunter whose a Female, always have a Bobby Pin with you. It's what my mom wrote to me. After a minute or two I heard a click then the door popped open.