Hope

Dean blew out the candles on the pie and brought it downstairs to share with whom ever wanted a piece. Which ultimately was everyone...even Cas. But who can resist a warm slice of fresh Apple Pie? Crazy people that's who!

Bobby walking into the Kitchen with everyone, "Just got off the phone with Pamela, she said she'll help us."

"That's great. Thanks Bobby." Said Dean before stuffing his face with his third slice of pie.

"She lives in Illinois. But when ever you want to head up their she'll be free."

"Great why don't we head up now?"

"Dean, we can't drive now. It's too late. Why don't we go early in the morning, okay?"

"Fine. 7 am. Sharp. Everyone here and in this kitchen. Got it?"

In unison, "Yes."

For the rest of the evening Bobby and Dean looked up everything about the spell being used, Sam crashed on the couch in the living room, Carmen changed back to a dog for a better sleep and went up to Emily's room, and Cas watched cartoons in the Den near Bobby and Dean.

"How come this cat doesn't just eat the mouse? Whenever he gets the chance he takes his time and never gets to eat the mouse."

"That the point of 'Tom&Jerry'. They chase each other around and do crazy things. Have you never seen this before?"

"I have not see 'Tom&Jerry' before."

"God Cas." Dean stood up from his chair and rubbed his eyes with his palms heading into the kitchen grabbing another beer.

"Boy, you really think another beer is going to help?"

"Not really."

"Then when are you drinking it-"

"Cause-" He slammed back at Bobby.

"I think you should get some sleep Dean."

"No. I'm fine. I need to find out more to save Em."

"Dean I know you want to help em right this second. But you also gotta help yourself boy. And that means no more beer and running in fumes. Go get a little shut eye for about 5 hours."

"I can't Bobby. Every time I close my eyes I see her. She's calling for me and I run to her. I run and run and once I reach her she puts her arm out for me to grab onto but I can't reach it and she falls. Every damn time."

"Well you just gotta try again. Staying up will make everything worse."

"Fine. But not making any promises."

Dean placed his open beer on the kitchen table and went upstairs into Emily's room. He noticed Carmen on the floor next to the bed. Trying not to step on her, he climbed into the bed and just started at the ceiling. Wondering if he would ever be able to have his daughter back. Ever see her smile again, see the light in her eyes, and hear her call him "Dad". That's all he wants.

After a half an hour Dean was out. Finally getting a little rest. He woke up at 6:30 to get everything ready. Everything they would need is packed into the Impala. Coffee is made and cups set out.