All Roads Must End Somewhere

That next morning Ruth and Emily
Made their way to New York. It was a long ride but they managed to get through it.

"Are we here Ruth?"

"Just a few blocks away- I am very excited. Years I had to wait for these moments."

"Well I'm glad I am here to help you. I wouldn't want to be anyone else."

"Thank you Sweetheart."

Ruth drove a few more blocks and parked the Car. Across from us was another Black car where a women came out and headed over to us.

"Claudite! Nice to see you again."

"Oh yeah I forgot you're "you" now. Hi- So Ruth this happening?"

"I'm who now?"

"Never mine Emily. Ruth- Where are we going."

"Give me a sec Claudite. I'm sure I know exactly how to line everything up. I need everything to be perfect for the symbol to appear. If I mess one thing up I will ruin the whole thing. Time we can't afford to loose."

Claudite and I watched Ruth go back and fourth along a few buildings making sure she knew exactly which one to start at preform at. She requested along the car ride I live stream everything. So I am on camera the time being. Which is alright- would like to help a little bit more but I go where I am needed.

"There. That's were we need to go."

"Lead the way Ruth." Claudite added with a sigh.

---------------------------

Dean, and Sam got what they needed. Dean went into Bobby's desk and grabbed the wooden case that held the three jars wth an open spot for number four. They next headed out to the Impala where Bobby was talking with Cas.

"Hey boys." Bobby handed each a beer. "Being her home. Stay safe."

"You know we never are Bobby. But I will promise you that we will be in her home."

"Are you two ready?"

"Yes. Sam, good?"

"Yeah. How are you Dean?"

"I'm fine. Let's just go then. Okay, go ahead Cas. Remember, Bend your knees Sam."

Cas placed his palms on their foreheads and instantly popped them to NYC. Right infront a yellow taxi.

*HONK*

"Sorry," Dean waved to the car In front of Sam as he dragged him off middle of the street over to Cas standing on the sidewalk. "Dammit Cas! What they hell was that?! Why did you drop us in the middle of the street, we were almost road kill."

"I didn't exactly pin point where I was going. I am sorry."

"It's okay Cas, can you find Emily?"

"Yes Sam. I can get us to the building she is in. About 5 blocks away, would you like me to-"

"No Cas. I think Sam and I will walk."

"Alright. I will walk too."

Dean rolled his eyes, shifted his duffle up on his shoulder, and headed to where Cas pointed. He had no clue where he was going as he and Sam had never been to NYC. So many people, lights, sounds, and especially smells. They were walking as if they were in a mission, which they were...to get Emily, so they got to the building fast. Dean definitely want to get this over with.

"So are we just going to walk right in?"

"That's exactly what we are going to do Sammy. Guns blazin'."