You Got Some Explaining To Do

"I love you Emily."

"I love you too Dad."

Dean wouldn't let me go. But to be honest I never wanted to leave his arms when he grabbed me. He smelt so good and made me feel so protected.

"Dean, I gotta give Sam a hug too. Seems I've been gone for a while?"

Dean let go,"Yes. Too long. But we'll explain later."

"Sam!"

"Emily!" His red eyes lit up when we reached out for each other.

"I missed you Em." Sam squeezed so tightly but I didn't mind.

"I guess I missed you too but I don't really remember much."

"Good."

Sam let go and I pushed off the couch and immediately fell the the floor but Sam picked me up.

"Thanks. Must have been out for a while."

"Yeah. You um- y-you were."

I drove my fingers through my hair and I noticed Cas standing there.

"Can I get a hug Cas?"

"Oh of course."

He had the most calm hug. Not too tight, Not to light. A typical Cas hug. But he was so warm. So soft.

He let me go, "Emily you seem to have your energy back, so Ruth is outside. I was going to kill her but I figured you would like to end this once and for all."

My eyes widen so far, "Cas please! Let me kill the bitch!"

"Cas she just woke up from you-know-what. Are you sure she should be fighting right now?"

"Dean this is our only opportunity."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Dean, I'll be fine."

"Well then you will need this gun Em." Dean walked over to his duffle and pulled out The Colt.

"She needs to be killed by The Colt?"

"This is what I used to kill her bother. Should kill her too."

"Thank Dean."

"Cas where is she?"

"On the roof top Sam. I say Emily sneaks behind her and we can distract her from the front."

We all agreed with the plan and headed over to the balcony. Once we got out their I noticed a dead body lay against the wall. I got a little closer. I recognized who it was.

"Is that Claudite?"

"Yes. I killed her-"

"Wow. Nice Cas! I hated that bitch! Okay so how am I getting close to her without being seen?"

"We will lift you up and you will duct over behind the chimney. Us three will distract her and when your ready- "

"Okay got it! Let's get going!"

Dean and Sam came over to help me but before Dean lifted me up he reminded me that his is still my dad. "Emily are you sure? We can come back and get her. I don't want you getting hurt."

"No I need to do this now. I'll be fine Dean. Trust me. I won't be getting hurt, I'm getting revenge."

"I do trust you." They lifted me up to the top of the roof and I ran with the colt to where Cas said to go.

"HEY BITCH LOOK OVER HERE!" Dean yelled over the Ruth.

"Yes, little one? What can I do for you? You and your family are no more use to me-"