As Time Goes By

Two weeks ago:

Sam and Dean watched as Emily drove off with Ruth. What hurt the most about all of this is that they didn't know where to start. To even begin to find her memories, as that would be the only way to save their Emily.

Cas and Carmen stood up from either sides of the lawn looking at the Car then at Sam and Dean. Cas wiped off the blood from his blade and walked over to the guys who were waking towards the Impala.

"Dean....Dean..." Cas called to him but he didn't do anything. Sam looked over at Dean then shrugged his shoulders back to Cas.

"Dean!" Dean reached the car and slammed his hands down. No one noticed but Dean began crying. He was able to mutter out, "she's not my Emily anymore."

Carmen eventually caught up and looked confused as hell. "Wait what did you just say-"

"It's not Emily anymore. She's gone. For good. Dammit!" Dean kicked the back tire. He let out a small winch in which Sam noticed and tried to help but Dean didn't want anything. "No- Sam don't help me. I don't deserve it." Dean look up at the sky. "You listening, you son of a bitch! This is why you should've never brought her into my life. I'm not father-material. Everyone I know gets hurt and seems to die.

Carmen widened her eyes with that statement. She turned towards Sam, as if she were to say something but He shot a look back that shut her up.

"Dean, you are a great father. Better than our Dad. Just Relax. Cas will help up find Emily. We will find her. We always do."

"But Sammy, she's not my Emily."

"Dean, what do you mean she is not "your" Emily?"

"Ruth took out all of Emily's memories Cas. She hid them. I don't even know where to start looking for them."

"I can help. I remember reading out memory extractions. Let me find the book and get back to you. For now, relax and wait."

In an instance he was gone.

"This angel better hurry his ass up."

"Dean, let's just head to back to Bobby's. Carmen- you good?"

"Um.Uhh- yeah.yes. Just a lot to grip." Carmen wiped up her tears that began to flow from her hazel eyes.

"You're telling me. She wasn't your daughter, now was she."

"Dean-"

"No. But I've known her for her whole life. And you've only been a parent for a year. I was the one there for her. I was the one who listened when there was no one else. I know her better than anyone."

"Carmen, let's just go." Sam tried to break up Carmen and Dean but failed. Epically. Only stirring up more emotions.

"Isabella never.....she never called," Dean was ready to put up a strong case but couldn't. All he could think about was his daughter. "She just never called. Get in the damn car. I need a drink."

The three got into Baby. Sam shot gun and Carmen in the back seat. "Are you sure you should be drinking Dean?"

"Sam I don't need your consent. I'm over 21. Want to check my license Officer Sam? No- Then shut up."

Dean started up Baby and hit the closest Pub they saw. 'The Gaited Rose' was the first one we saw. Dean parked the car without saying anything. Grabbed the keys and slammed his door. Sam and Carmen both looked at each other and headed behind Dean. Just as Dean reached the door a family of three came out.