Onto The Next

*Ring..Ring*

"Hello?"

"Dean, it's Bobby. Pamela found the second Jar."

"Finally-"

"She's been working non-stop giver her a break ya idjit.'

"Yes Sir"

"It is in a cabin in Wyoming."

"Is that it? Could she get any closer?"

"No but Cas said he could try to get you guys closer. Some Angel connection hoodoo."

"Thank you Bobby."

Dean hung up the phone calmly this time as he headed inside to inform Sam what Bobby just told him. Dean was working on Baby. She got his mind of a few stresses when he worked on her. But to Dean's dismay Cas was in the den talking to Sam.

"Dean! Pamela found the second jar."

"Yes I know, Bobby just called me."

"He did?"

"Yeah I was just coming into tell you. But Cas can you get us closer? All Bobby said was a cabin in Wyoming. Kinds need a more exact location."

"Yes. I am able to get within a 10 mile radius of where the Jar is."

"Great. Let's leave now. It's under a days drive"

"Okay well let's get going."

"Here guys let me do this-"

"No Cas wait.."

Dean tried to stop him but Cas placed his fingers over their heads and they immediately flashed to Wyoming in the middle of a very dense forest.

"Dammit Cas."

"What? I go you 10 miles away from the Jar location."

"Yeah. And you freakin zapped us without anything except our guns. We have no clue what could be in the center."

"What do you need?"

"Our duffle bags from the Impala with our weapons in them."

"Oka-," Cas vanished. Then appeared right behind Sam, "Got them."

"God Cas! Learn to come in front and not in behind."

Dean cocked his head to the side and lifted his eyebrow. Bringing it back to normal, he added a small smirk and little chuckle.

"Dean- No. You know what I meant. Dean!"

He kept laughing while looking through the duffle bags.

"I do not understand why he is laughing."

"Don't worry Cas. He's just being an ass."

Dean proceeded to laugh for a bit longer until getting into game mood with everyone.

"Okay. We don't know what's in the middle. But let's just take everything slow. Alright?"

Cas and Sam both nodded and the three proceeded to walk in the direction Cas pointed in. After walking for a bit, they finally see a small log cabin with the lights on in the distance.

"Must be there Dean."

"Yeah must be. Let's go."

They finally arrive at the small cabin. The steps leading to the door creaked under their feet. The door was unlocked so Dean counted to three and let Sam in with Cas following them Dean. No one was in the living room. The fire was going and it looked vacant. Until Lizz walked out of one room with a mug in her hands. Her head lifted up and she dropped the mug.