Don't Look At Things You Can't See to Begin With

"Ruth. Of course."

"What did she want?"

"She-she brought me back to the town and told me Lizz was still alive and that she is looking for me. That she still needs her soilder. Is there any way she can get me?"

"Any one can find you, but we should get you protected from these things."

"What do you guys have?" And at once both pulled their shirts down a bit.

"Anti-possession tattoos. You should get one."

"Okay. I've dealt with worse."

"Dean!"

"What?"

"Cas can put those inscriptions on her ribs."

"He'll put what- where? Ouch!"

"It doesn't hurt too bad but it protects you from all angels. Even Cas."

"Sam, I don't even want Cas to touch me again. After what he did last time."

"He was just tying to figure things out. Not the best direction to go to but he still supports us...you."

"Fine. Dean call Cas here." Dean grabbed his phone next to his bed and called for Cas.

*Ring..Ring*

"Cas-"

"Dean-"

"We are at the Lowel Motel in Arminto, Wyoming. Room 526. Get here when you-"

"I'm here-"

"Yeah. Uh I see that. You're right in front of me."

"Oh sorry."

"I'm going to hang up now." Both of them put down there phones and head back over to the table where I was.

"Hey Cas."

"Hello Sam."

"Emily-" Dean called my name I looked at him. He was directing his eyes to Cas to make me say him. But I didn't want too! He hurt me last time.

"H-Hi Cas."

"Hello Emily. What is the problem?"

"Well she woke up from a dream. Ruth was looking for her. I remembered when you put those inscriptions on our ribs to hide us from the Angels. Maybe you could give those to Emily? To protect her..."

"Yes I can. And will. But do you not think that Ruth could find you two too? You're the Winchester's. Maybe you need them too?"

"Okay. Makes sense Dean."

"Yeah. Okay let's get this over with."

"Ok." I watched as the both stood up and went next to Cas. He put his hand on their chest and a burst of light appeared then disappeared. Sam and Dean both went back a few steps, cringing at the pain. Looked like it hurt! I mean, why wouldn't it hurt!? It's a damn inscription on your ribs.

"Okay your turn Emily."

I stood up in a jumble from my chair. "Uh- Uh." I glanced over at Dean quickly. "Do I really need it? Not in the mood for the pain...."