All Work No Play

I ran inside with a big smile. Dean saw me and was mildly curious. "What's up with you?"

"I'm just in a good mood." He wasn't talking to about my smile, he pointed to my back being all muddy. "Oh that. Carmen pushed me down. She's a character."

"Dogs. See that's why we don't have them."

"Haven't you ever heard the saying about dogs?"

"No."

"A dog is a mans best friend." Sam spoke from around the corner. I dramatically pointed at Sam to prove my point.

"See. You'll like her. She will eventually grow on you." We both looked at her. She cocked her head back and forth and then looked at me.

"Yeah- we'll see about that."

Carmen looked at Dean and then growled. And being the 5 year old he is he growled back and then a full on barking match was upon us. "Okay- okay. Carmen come with me upstairs. And you, just stay. I'll be back in a bit."

I began walking up the stairs and the only thing revolving around my brain was what just happened. This is my life. When my dad and dog get into a barking match. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Once I got to my room some smelt awful. I thought it was Carmen but it was me. The foul smell filled my nostrils. After upon changing immediately, I found out I didn't just land in mud when I fell.

Yeah, yuck!

Returning back downstairs, Sam's head was still lite from his computer screen and Dean across from him playing with the opening of him beer. I assumed Bobby was outside because he wasn't at his desk.

"So what's on the agenda?" I asked bluntly walking over to the fridge. Scanning the rusty box for any food. Nothing! "We have to go on a food run." Closed to door and headed over into the den. My vision started becoming a little spotted. I shook my head but it was still there. I began rubbing my forehead as a migraine was beginning to pound.

"All I've found a few missing peoples reports on the radar. Nothing much."

"A-Anything for a case Sam?" I began rubbing my forehead harder and Dean eventually noticed when I slammed my hand onto the wooden door frame. Between the spots I saw Dean stand up and come over to me.

"Are you okay?"

Seeing that my vision was completely gone and I was beginning to see Lizz. I would say no.

"Uh- no. Not really." I fell down right in front of Sam.

"Emily. Emily what is it?"

"I see Lizz-" I grunted and squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them again. I saw Sam and Dean over top of me.

"Hey- look at me." Dean placed his hands on my cheeks and turned my head so our eyes meet. "What else did you see?"

"I saw a women, who looked a bit familiar, with black eyes in front of her in the ground."

"A Demon?"

"No. Like her eyes were charred Sam."

Sam looked at Dean. They weren't telling my something. As I planted my hands under my lower back to push myself up Sam and Dean both outstretched a hand for me to grab. I grabbed them both then was pushed into a chair to sit by Dean.