When Should I Tell Him?

There were four puppies!

"Aw! These are the cutest little monsters ever."

"Yeah. They are pretty cute."

The puppies just attacked us with kisses. There was this once german shepherd puppy that wouldn't leave me alone. She was the cutest. Her name was Carmen. All the puppies had collars on.

"We can't leave them here. There owner is dead."

"I think we past a pound up the road. We can take them up there and then walk to the motel. Right around the corner."

"Okay!"

Sam grabbed the basket they were in and brought them upstairs. He carried three while I held Carmen. She was such a good puppy. Maybe I could keep her?

We started to walk away from the house and I popped the question.

"Can I keep one?"

"Emily-"

"Come on! Bobby would love some company when we are in hunts and I will train her to be good. Please Sam! Please!"

"I really am not the one to talk to. I've had dogs in the past. I like them. Dean on the other hand. Doesn't really."

"Well he better learn." We go into the pound and I sat in the waiting area waiting for Sam. He headed to the front desk to talk with the women there. She took him in the back. I waited and waited for him. I stood up to finally hard back there to make sure every thing was okay and Sam came out.

"Where have you been? I got worried for a second."

"I was just talking with the women. And then I saw and Aussie. It looked exactly like a old dog I used to have with Amelia."

"Well good thing the motel is a distance away."

"Why?"

"So you can tell me about this Amelia."

The doors rang as we left. "So-"

"Well after Dean went to Purgatory, I was driving-"

"Wait what did you just say?"

"I was driving?"

"Before that?"

"Dean went to purgatory?"

"Yes-"

"He never told you?"

"No."

"I'll leave that for him to explain. Our past is one long roller coaster ride. If you want to know anything, have the time. Anyways- I was driving around in Texas and I hit this dog that came out in the middle of the road. I brought it to a animal hospital and I meet Amelia there. We grew fonder of each other. We kept the dog. Named him Riot. But I just couldn't stay with her. My life was too much of a burden. And I would've been dragging everything I've ever done with me. I had to leave. It was for the better good."

"Aw Sam-"

"Ruff!"

"Carmen Shh."

He let out a smile and grabbed the puppy. "It's okay. That was a few years ago. But having a animal is the best. We just have to really convince Dean and hope he is not at the hotel before us."

"Definitely. We should start waking fast. But wait-"

"What?"

I stopped Sam. "We don't have any supplies. No food."

"I'll go out after we get back."

"Thank Sam." He handed Carmen back to me and she nuzzled her nose in my hair on my shoulder. She melted me! All I know is that Dean better say yes! We finally got back to the hotel and we didn't see the Impala. Yes, got there before Dean! Sam got his key out of his pocket and quickly opened the door.