New Adventure Awaits

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and stretched my arms and gave out a big yawn. Dean was still sleeping. So I leaned over to his shoulder and rested my head. His breathing was calm. A little soothing too. I covered us both in the blanket and waited till he was awake.

You could see the sunrise through the rear view mirror. It was beautiful. And very very bright. I think it's what woke Dean up because it eventually started to shine in our faces.

Dean shook his head and opened those emerald green eyes. He noticed I was starring at him so he starred down at me.

"Mornin Em."

"Hey Dad."

"You been up for a while?"

"No, just got up myself but wanted to watch the sunrise for a bit."

"Beautiful but very bright. How did you sleep?"

"Amazing. Hey, thanks for staying out here with me. I seem like a little bit of a hand full and very over emotional. Must be stupid 'Tom' again."

"Anytime Em. You know that what ever you need I'm here and will always be here for you. Uh and who's Tom?"

"Time-of-month. Girl thing."

"Oh yikes."

"Yeah. It's pretty annoying."

Oh bit of silence surrounded us for a split second until grumbles let out from both Dean's and my stomach.

"Looks like we are in need of some breakfast."

"Sounds good to me."

We both opened our side doors and headed inside. Bobby was drinking a coffee with Sam in the kitchen and Cas was in the Den sitting down.

"Morning. Sleeping beauties." Bobby directed towards Dean first then me.

"Haha funny. Where's the breakfast?"

"In our stomach's Dean. Should've woke up earlier."

"Fine. Em I'll make us some eggs. Just sit down."

I sat next to Sam and Dean headed over to the fridge.

"Oh and we're out of eggs."

"Oh come on!"

"No Dean it's actually okay." I stood up and grabbed the keys off the hook. "Let's go get some eggs. I've been dying to drive her anyways."

"Fine. But we are getting some pie too."

"Whatever your little heart desires. Sam wanna come? Cas?"

"Sure I'll come." Sam grabbed his coffee and came over to Dean and I.

"Uh. No I'll stay here."

"Oh okay. We will be back soon."

The three of us headed outside and I ran over to the Impala. Dean let me drive so I opened the door and slid into the driver seat. The leather was still so soft and it smelt of pie, burgers, and beer. Some of my favorite things. Sam sat in the back and Dean up front with me. She purred as the turned on.

"Just as I remembered." I gave Dean a big smile which in return he gave back to me. I whipped out of the lot and the open rode was freshly paved. Dean loved my interest in Cars and how I was as much in love with Baby as he was. The windows were down allowing mine and Sam's hair to blow in the wind. Dean rolled his eyes at us, but I think he was just a little bit jealous.

Arriving at the market I only had the intention of buying some pie and eggs. But no, living with boys you have to buy a little bit of everything. You would suspect a girl to buy everything. But no. We have something called self control. We left buying some beer, chips, apples, carrots, cheese, jerky, eggs, pie, shaving cream, car oil, and a stupid bustin Asian beauties magazine. Dean was paying for everything so I didn't argue with him. All I did was gag every time he smiled at the stupid magazine. Such a 12 year old boy! Sam and Dean carried everything out to the Impala.