Story Time

"I-I woke up on the floor of a house. My world was spinning. Finally I get my balance and headed outside. Then I meet Elizabeth. She was locked in a shed. Then Jake was banging on a door, his profanity led us to him." I thought I would crack a little smile. They were all great friends. Except for Lizz. Damn you Liz! "Rachel was hovering herself in a corner and Ben ran to the house trying to find us. People in general."

"So you knew none of them?"

"Yeah. All random kids from everywhere. Now here is where it all kind of goes downhill. Ben tried to runaway, but Ruth killed him. He was hanged."

"One girl I was with tried to run away too and that happened to her. I think her name was Lily."

"How do you remember that?"

"It was a pretty crazy experience Dean. Something like that just doesn't get forgotten."

"Wonderful. I'm never going to forget this. This isn't ever over yet. Son of a Bitch!" I screamed it towards the roof, hoping by any stretch Ruth would hear it. "Anyways back to the damn story, after Ben died Ruth came to the rest of us. She told us that we were going to be put through a series of tests."

"Tests?" Dean wouldn't take his eyes off he. Must have been his parental intuition kicking in, to want to protect me.

"Yeah. So kind of trails to see who would be her final "soilder". I don't know. Looks like she ended with two though."

Sam immediately looked over at Dean. "Like how Jake killed me and then ran off."

"Oh no."

"What!? Tell me Dean!"

"After Sam...well...ya know...died. Jake opened a damn to hell."

My eyes widened and my heart raced around my chest. "Well let me just finish. Everything that happened. I'm not done yet." Both looked back at me. "So I helped everyone. Taught them a few tricks on what we could have been up against. The usual. A werewolf, vampire, shapeshifter, demon, and ghost. Well that evening we got attached. Rachel didn't make it. I was too late on saving her from the vampire. She was the weakest of all. That was rough. Then some time passed and Jake was killed by a shapeshifter. It was about a week until I sent you guys another note then everything went down. You got shot and Lizz disappeared. And well.....that's the end." No one said anything. Just a bunch of silent glances. I was steady. It felt better to share everything. "Uh. Since you guys aren't talking. I'm going to bed. Forever."

"Oh. Uh. Ummm. Night Em."

"Night Emily."

"Night kiddo." Bobby's comments make me smile. Just the little things in life you gotta appreciate right! I dragged my body upstairs. Finally I reached my room. My bed! Oh my sweet, sweet comfortable bed. I depend so much on you!

"Bed! Ah!" My body melted into the covers as I wrapped myself like a burrito. The door was left open and I was too lazy to get it. "Dean or Sam will probably get it for me." Slowly my eyelids went up and down like a game for a few minutes then they eventually just sank. The only thing that was on my mind is what they were thinking. Were they scared? Were they happy I was okay? Do they know where to go next? They things I wanted to know I didn't. I threw everything out of my head. My body needed sleep. And I was going to get it.

My alarm clock must have automatically set its self because it woke me up at 5 am. I jumped and just continually hit the clock until it shut up. My 5th try hitting the clock shut it up. I tried to go back to sleep but I had to pee. Damn bladder! I couldn't see anything. All a guess. There was no light. Not even the sun was awake. Practically sleep waking I first walked into the door.