"Dog's" Out Of The Bag

"Emily....what's wrong?"

"Nothing," The blood spread over my whole hand. I headed over to the sink the wash my hands. "I'm fine."

"Emily..."

"Dean..."

"Emily!"

"Dean!"

"Okay okay enough you two." Sam had to break our bickering up. He made his voice stiff. "For now Dean, relax, and Emily, just lay low. We will figure out our next move soon. Alright?"

"Fine." Dean and I both coincidentally said that at the same time.

"Well what now? Just sit here and wait for her to come to us. I mean we- or I have the power now to ice the bitch. Let go."

"Woah woah little women. We can't just walk up, guns blazin."

"But you do...."

"Yes, but- just- hush. This is a major deal and if we are going to "ice this bitch" we need a game plan.

"Well where do we start Dean?"

"Yeah Sam. Where do we start?" Dean gave Sam a little smirk, which made me smile. And Cas just stood there.

"Well I say we head to Alma later tonight. Get planned there. Will be easier and closer."

"When we go can we see my mom?"

"Of course Em."

Dean left the room for a second and when he came back he had two things wrapped in the cartoons from the news paper. He handed one to me and the other to Sam.

"What this?"

"I know that for your birthday on Wednesday we will be in Alma and it will be hectic. I just wanted to get you something."

"Dean...you didn't have too. But thank you." My heart exploded. He didn't need to give me anything. He had already given me everything I had ever wanted.

"Dean what's this about?"

"Same thing Sam. It's just a birthday gift."

I made Sam open his gift first. It was a pack of beer and some shaving cream with a new razor. Last thing he pulled out was two porn magazines. I gaged and then proceeded to open my gift. It was two silver bowls with Carmen's name carved in them.

"Thought she should have some nice bowls since all she does is crew the other bowls. All of us looked over at her laying on the ground chewing on her bowl right then.

"Thank you Dean!" I have him a big hug. He didn't participate till I squeezed him harder. We let go and I kissed for Carmen. She ran over to me tripping me in the process and the bowls fell on her back. She began to whipper and a cut formed on her back with a little smoke. Puzzled I stumbled back then Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me behind his body.

"I knew it." Dean pointed his white pistol at Carmen, Sam had his knife in hand, and Cas pulled out his angel blade from his sleeve.

"Knew what! What just happened?"

"It's a skin walker."

"Sam what's a skin walker?"

"The can take the form of any animal."